Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna be honest, i'm done with the shoe game.

going to sell all my j's.. (except the ones i've already worn)

ill be good with my yeezy 2's, my roshes, and a few pairs of j's.  under 10 pairs hopefully.

An their a reasonable price for limited pair of kicks the after market prices r wat ridiculous am looking for a size 9 in the wolf grey anyone selling one let me know thanks
Personally I disagree. There are a number of limited shoes that don't nearly get the hype as these. You have a collaboration with a rapper, a lot of media and celebritities talking about the shoes, and the general public thirst gets even thirstier. The shoes are nice looking, but dropping $2K+ on these, is crazy...but then again, the market supports it.

THE JOURNEY IS OVER!  finally, I can rest.

So I've been looking for months for these shoes.. and finally found the perfect pair, DS, TTS, and LEGIT.

Pics:

The complete package:

Legit Checks

1. Lace Tips: (Top quality shine, no ****** paint)

2. Scales: (The right fade and size)

3. Translucent Soles: (Can't see through glow in the dark soles to see black material)

4. Lace Holders: (Look for the roman numeral II)

5. Straps: (Make sure they aren't glossy, they should look Matte)

6. Glow: (MAKE SURE THAT MOFO IS GLOWING LIKE NO OTHER)
Congrats on the pick-up, but also very nice post. Props to you for educating people on authenticity. Unfortunately, there are too many scoundrels capitalizing on the hype and selling fakes.

So I'm going to trade this guy my Corks and Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks for his Platinum Yeezy 2s, is it worth it? Just needed an opinion from my NT fam. Feel free to legit examine these as well. :nerd:

I just wanted a quick legit check on these before I make this trade..

I agree. I have wide feet. My TTS is 8.5US. I got the solars in an 8.5US but they feel tight on the sides of my feet when I wear sports socks like the Nike crew socks so I have to wear them with thin business socks.. They feel perfect when I'm wearing no socks.. until my feet start sweating, then they feel gross.

oh and even though they are tighter, they still creased heaps.. 

I had the Plats in a 9US but I sold them cos I just didn't like the Plats. The 9 did have more space lengthwise/in the toe box though so possibility for more creasing.

you sound like you have wide feet and you're trying to strap them down.

i have slightly wide feet, and while they are narrow, when they're unstrapped, they feel fine (and look better unstrapped too), and are perfect length wise.

i would not size up cuz they'd be too long, and i lace loose, so then they'd be slipping off my heel (plus shoes generally crease the worst if they're too big for you)...

anyone have a problem of unscrewing the lace tips? I just got mine in, and they are so tight, I can't unscrew them.

So I'm going to trade this guy my Corks and Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks for his Platinum Yeezy 2s, is it worth it? Just needed an opinion from my NT fam. Feel free to legit examine these as well. :nerd:

That's my homie... They are legit.

Ask him how many pairs he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom