Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts?  Haven't seen any replies and I assume some Yeezy owners are wearing them even though I have yet to seen anyone in person do so.  Also, anyone using Cedar shoe trees instead of the paper (after wearing) to keep the form and wick away moisture?

I would like to know this as well. Do the cedar shoe trees help?

Last edited:
snake skin dont look right...

it doesn't even look like snake skin at all... looks like a whole new material.

i'd be it's photoshopped or fakes tho...

ya gotta admit, nike, kanye, and his people, have all been super tight about not leaking pix of the other colorways, so i doubt this is how nike would let a new colorway be shown to the world...

@goldtankdawg 's lebron x ext red suedes
lions layered on the inside heel of both shoes
and the nike sign is stitched onto the red suede.
these pics make me think the suedes in general
are only pe pairs.

Why would they release a real snakeskin Yeezy 2 in the US when they can't be bought or sold in California and there are high import traffis on snakeskin products entering the US?

They could use watersnake or anaconda to since the ban is only on python (all python products even though only one species is endanged). Anaconda is more costly then python so it is even more far fetched.

Last edited:
Already decided I won't be wearing my plats anytime soon. They're my only yeezys. Think ill bust them out on my wedding day (1st need to propose :lol: )

Why would they release a real snakeskin Yeezy 2 in the US when they can't be bought or sold in California and there are high import traffis on snakeskin products entering the US?

They could use watersnake or anaconda to since the ban is only on python (all python products even though only one species is endanged). Anaconda is more costly then python so it is even more far fetched.
bro..

im sure he doesnt mean real snake skin..

its also very possible for them to make GITD pink soles..

they did it on these..even the eyelets and the pink lettering on the strap glows.

Any thoughts?  Haven't seen any replies and I assume some Yeezy owners are wearing them even though I have yet to seen anyone in person do so.  Also, anyone using Cedar shoe trees instead of the paper (after wearing) to keep the form and wick away moisture?

I have cedar trees in my Y1s and my solar Y2s. I feel like they have helped maintain their shape.

its also very possible for them to make GITD pink soles..

they did it on these..even the eyelets and the pink lettering on the strap glows.

These Revis Trainers are more of an INFRARED color, but I see what you mean... Dope under the radar joints btw, mad i passed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom