Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I just trusted someone when I shouldnt have. I def should have used the exchange program, but the reason I'm saying anything is so no one else gets scammed.  I'm not hurting for money or more shoes, so if he can live with it then so can I.  But I'm just trying to keep anyone else from getting screwed since others may not be so nice :smile:

That sucks! I hope all works out for you. For all trades where I'm shipping first, I have the guy Paypal me .01 Cent so that I have his info and to see if he's verified. I then will PayPal him back .01 Cent outlining the terms of the trade. If he won't do this then, I won't ship out.

^Yea, thats a good idea.  To be honest, I'm more upset I'm not getting the Yeezy's that the fact I "gave" my shoes away.  I love the platinums and have never had Yeezys.   

I hate to be that' guy, but can someone give their opinion on how the II's run? I looked through the last few pages and googled it, but didnt see much on if they run TTS/big/small? 

^Yea, thats a good idea.  To be honest, I'm more upset I'm not getting the Yeezy's that the fact I "gave" my shoes away.  I love the platinums and have never had Yeezys.   

I hate to be that' guy, but can someone give their opinion on how the II's run? I looked through the last few pages and googled it, but didnt see much on if they run TTS/big/small? 

TTS but you can get away with a half size up. Don't half size down

^Appreciate that.  Sounds like I'll probably just stay TTS but 11.5's are hard to come by. There is a pair in the FS section here, but 2k is way too much so the search continues.  

Anybody know where I can find a set of the gold lace tips? Lost one but would buy a set just in case. PM me if you do.

Is it normal for my plats soles to become lighter in some areas than other areas of the sole? Noticed it from day 1, figured it was something with the glow in the dark soles.. Anyone else notice this?

Did anybody see that signed pair of platinums for 15k? :x

15K? Lol how about this pair that was sold last month

In my opinion they run big, I wear a 10 in Jordan's but I ordered a 9.5 in the Solars, and the fit is on point. Very comfortable shoe.

Isn't it like $20 bucks to use the SC Sneaker Exchange program?

Mind explaining how this exchange program works?

I wanted to warn anyone looking for yeezys in the Marketplace on SC about Jayz_Till_Death. He and I worked out a trade for his Yeezy II's he has listed in the marketplace 
 He stated in his ad that he would not ship first, so I did. Shipped him the 3 pairs (TB3, Big Bang IX, and WC IV) that we agreed upon, he signed for them and I haven't heard back from him since. Wont respond to anything. So I've been scammed. 

I realize how dumb this was on my part, but that aside, I just want to make sure it doesnt happen to anyone else. He has other listings too. 

Sorry for your loss, that's terrible.. Some people are just cruel.. Karma will catch up to him soon.

--------

Glad to see the 2s selling for over a thousand still.. I've only worn my pair 2-3 times, if I do decide to sell, glad I can still get a good amount of money.

Can't even find a legit pair on ebay in a size 8 up for auction. Smh!
I've seen that pair...dude has them for like 3400 or something, he said he loves to negotiate so I sent him an offer for like 1600 and shipping thinking he'd at least writte back..no...no awnser.  So much for him negotiating. 

I think that if sellers don't start coming down from 3k there gonna be stuck w them for a long time.   No one is gonna pay 3k for a 245 shoe,,IMO to turn down 1600 is pretty arrogant.  I feel like. It's 1600 more than you had to begin w

I've seen that pair...dude has them for like 3400 or something, he said he loves to negotiate so I sent him an offer for like 1600 and shipping thinking he'd at least writte back..no...no awnser.  So much for him negotiating. 

I think that if sellers don't start coming down from 3k there gonna be stuck w them for a long time.   No one is gonna pay 3k for a 245 shoe,,IMO to turn down 1600 is pretty arrogant.  I feel like. It's 1600 more than you had to begin w
Prices will not be going down anytime soon because they just started to rise. Sellers with their pairs are in NO RUSH to sell anytime soon. $1600 would of been a nice offer the first 3 months of release date but that ship has sailed my friend.

Prices will not be going down anytime soon because they just started to rise. Sellers with their pairs are in NO RUSH to sell anytime soon. $1600 would of been a nice offer the first 3 months of release date but that ship has sailed my friend.

I sold my 8.5 to get a size 9 because the 8.5 was too snug. The person who purchased them payed $2100 and he thanked me for it.

Prices will not be going down anytime soon because they just started to rise. Sellers with their pairs are in NO RUSH to sell anytime soon. $1600 would of been a nice offer the first month of release date but that ship has sailed my friend.

fixed & qft

I wanted to warn anyone looking for yeezys in the Marketplace on SC about Jayz_Till_Death. He and I worked out a trade for his Yeezy II's he has listed in the marketplace .  He stated in his ad that he would not ship first, so I did. Shipped him the 3 pairs (TB3, Big Bang IX, and WC IV) that we agreed upon, he signed for them and I haven't heard back from him since. Wont respond to anything. So I've been scammed. 

I realize how dumb this was on my part, but that aside, I just want to make sure it doesnt happen to anyone else. He has other listings too. 

Was it that lil ****** from Arizona? Had some guy try that ishh w/ me.. Tried to scam me with some yeezy 2 solar red and paranormans. I ended up ****** with em leading him on thinking I shipped em and someone signed for em. and then posted his number on craigslist for male prostitution ad. 

Last edited:
The thing that pisses me off is that I contacted an SC Marketplace mod, saying I know I screwed up and I'm not trying to get you to help me out at all. But there is a scammer with 10 more listings in their marketplace and he needs to be banned. They replied back saying they cant help! 

I thought that was kinda lame. I'm just trying to help out anyone else from getting screwed because he WILL scam like he scammed me. I'm trying to look out for others and they aren't even concerned about it.  

Last edited:
^^Yeah I got scammed on the first pair of Yeezy's on SC. Dude never sent them but I did get my money back because my bank protected me. Anyway, I told several members of the staff because dude had other listings up and all they did was put his seller feedback to -1 :rolleyes That only came about because I asked them,"So you guys just let scammers keep selling?" Ever since then I only buy from TWO people on there that I've always done business with.

^^Yeah I got scammed on the first pair of Yeezy's on SC. Dude never sent them but I did get my money back because my bank protected me. Anyway, I told several members of the staff because dude had other listings up and all they did was put his seller feedback to -1 :rolleyes That only came about because I asked them,"So you guys just let scammers keep selling?" Ever since then I only buy from TWO people on there that I've always done business with.
damn SC sounds terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom