Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to do it

Not necessarily man. I made the decision to reduce my collection instead of blowing extra money on my shoe collection. I was saving/redistributing my already spent shoe money. But yes, there are a lot of instances where your statement is valid.
smokin.gif
I made the same decision bro. To get mines, I got rid of

-White Cement IIIs
-GMP VIIs
-Miami Vice Lebron 9
-Laney 5s
-Blue QS AM1
-some LV sneakers i got at Buffalo Xchange

All things considered I came out ahead since most of those things are getting either re-retroed in the near future or dropped drastically in resell price. And the LV sneakers were too big for me anyways
Exactly what I did too..

I pawned off:

Bordeaux 7s

WC 3s

CDP 5s

Playoff 13s

China 9s

And I flipped a few of them Bred XIs..

I ended up with more than enough funds..

And all were back up pairs that just sit.. 

More than happy to consolidate and have these instead 
pimp.gif

Exactly what I did too..
I pawned off:
Bordeaux 7s
WC 3s
CDP 5s
Playoff 13s
China 9s
And I flipped a few of them Bred XIs..

I ended up with more than enough funds..
And all were back up pairs that just sit.. 
More than happy to consolidate and have these instead 
pimp.gif

Smartest way to do it bro. Most people want to keep a extensive collection..not me, and especially not Jordans. theres no point in collecting them anymore unless theyre OGs. i could sell my South Beaches and Freddy Krugers to get Solars but would much rather hold onto both pairs

I'm also much more of a quality > quantity guy now. I'd much rather have a smaller collection of shoes that I absolutely love than a large collection of stuff I just like and stuff I don't really remember why I copped in the first place.

I made the same decision bro. To get mines, I got rid of

-White Cement IIIs
-GMP VIIs
-Miami Vice Lebron 9
-Laney 5s
-Blue QS AM1
-some LV sneakers i got at Buffalo Xchange

All things considered I came out ahead since most of those things are getting either re-retroed in the near future or dropped drastically in resell price. And the LV sneakers were too big for me anyways
those better have not been the lv kanye collabs

those better have not been the lv kanye collabs

Hell no. They were Elan Damier sneaker boots. Nice to look at and comfortable, but very hard to pull off (since theyre eseentially a luxury take on the Chuck Taylor)

I would never trade any of the Kanye x LV collabos for a Yeezy (neither a 1 or 2)

i got 1300 burning n my pockets for either plats or solars sz 10.5-11.5 pm me if anyone knows where i can cop from thnx!

^You're going to need at least 1500 unless you are able to find a good deal

Last edited:
So I was on eBay and this guy has a pair of "authentic yeezys" and he is talking about how they are grade B nikes that he baught at the Nike factory store.. I call BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom