Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this sound legit...I'm selling yeezy 1 blinks sz12 on Craigslist ...someone contacts me and we get to start talking and I tell him I have vnds zen and and vnds plats and ds Solars in my collection.. Dude offers 9500 for all if I overnight ship with PayPal payment..does this sound like a scam? He says he's just starting a collection..thoughts?

scam

They will probably file a chargeback with their credit card as soon as they receive the package the next day.

I've heard of these scams before, though not often.

Last edited:
Does this sound legit...I'm selling yeezy 1 blinks sz12 on Craigslist ...someone contacts me and we get to start talking and I tell him I have vnds zen and and vnds plats and ds Solars in my collection.. Dude offers 9500 for all if I overnight ship with PayPal payment..does this sound like a scam? He says he's just starting a collection..thoughts?
If you even have to ask....chances are it's a scam.

People get screwed through Paypal all the time.

scam
They will probably file a chargeback with their credit card as soon as they receive the package the next day.

Wow crazy! Ive heard of alot of diff scams but not the credit card chargeback scam.. So even if deal is done with PayPal they never release funds to me huh? And thanks for heads up bro

Bruh I don't if I should make this deal. It's with Indicud. He looks trusted around here. He sent me tagged pictures. What do ya'll think?

scam

Wow crazy! Ive heard of alot of diff scams but not the credit card chargeback scam.. So even if deal is done with PayPal they never release funds to me huh? And thanks for heads up bro

From what I understand you get your money in your paypal, either you leave it in there or transfer to your bank immediately. Either way you ship and when he gets the package he files a chargeback and paypal with either take whats in the account (9500) or leave you in the negative.

Like I said I've only heard of this scam I don't know of anyone personally that's actually been scammed this way.

But if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Just had a transaction similar to this. Buyer sent payment immediately around midnight and THEN requested that I overnight the shoes. I didn't feel comfortable about it & wasn't going to do it, but I wanted to sleep on it. Baby wakes me up a 3AM and I look at my phone, Paypal informs me that they are holding payment because they don't believe that the payment was authorized by the acct holder. Buyer's address was confirmed and everything but it still didn't seem right. Moral of the story, if you question it...DON'T DO IT! I would also advise that you record yourself packing the shoes at the Fed Ex (Use Fed-Ex) store and handing the package to the employee. This will come in handy if the buyer tries to claim you shipped fake shoes or no shoes at all. Might be a little tedious/awkward but well worth the time & effort.

Luckily Paypal made it easier for me to not ship the shoes but all cases might not be so clear cut and Paypal might actually have to settle the dispute based on evidence provided by you and the buyer. Cover yourself.

Just had a transaction similar to this. Buyer sent payment immediately around midnight and THEN requested that I overnight the shoes. I didn't feel comfortable about it & wasn't going to do it, but I wanted to sleep on it. Baby wakes me up a 3AM and I look at my phone, Paypal informs me that they are holding payment because they don't believe that the payment was authorized by the acct holder. Buyer's address was confirmed and everything but it still didn't seem right. Moral of the story, if you question it...DON'T DO IT! I would also advise that you record yourself packing the shoes at the Fed Ex (Use Fed-Ex) store and handing the package to the employee. This will come in handy if the buyer tries to claim you shipped fake shoes or no shoes at all. Might be a little tedious/awkward but well worth the time & effort.
Luckily Paypal made it easier for me to not ship the shoes but all cases might not be so clear cut and Paypal might actually have to settle the dispute based on evidence provided by you and the buyer. Cover yourself.

Agreed with everything you said. If I ever sell/buy anything, honestly, I record myself packing/opening the package. I'm always paranoid about getting scammed.

From what I understand you get your money in your paypal, either you leave it in there or transfer to your bank immediately. Either way you ship and when he gets the package he files a chargeback and paypal with either take whats in the account (9500) or leave you in the negative.
Like I said I've only heard of this scam I don't know of anyone personally that's actually been scammed this way.

I got scammed like that about 6-7 years ago selling an xbox 360 on eBay. As soon as it got delivered, he filed a chargeback. Not only did he get the money back, I never got the xbox back. Haven't sold a thing on eBay since. Only dealt with face to face transactions ever since.

Thanks for the feedback. I was really considering it but had my reservations because the deal was too good true

Agreed with everything you said. If I ever sell/buy anything, honestly, I record myself packing/opening the package. I'm always paranoid about getting scammed.

Very good advise on recording your package.. On the flip side someone tried sending me an empty box of a purchase of the yeezy 2s on eBay .. Had to open Infront of a police officer.. ..ended up getting my money back.. But smh at all the scammers on these shoes..been in the shoe game for 15 years.. Never used to be this bad

Just throwing another bad story out there...I sold a GMP to someone and shipped it to their non-confirmed address. (I'm a moron). After he received the shoes, he did a charge back and they put my paypal acct in the negative. (I transferred the money to my bank acct thinking it was safe once it was there) They told me since it wasn't his confirmed address, they couldn't do anything. MAKE SURE YOU ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES! That was my lesson learned. Also always get tracking/signature confirmation. That way you have tracking and verification that they received the shoes. Needless to say I was out the shoes and the cash.

Sorry to hear bro but at least you know what you did wrong. You basically did everything wrong in the book and why not include confirmation? Cost about $.50..

I need those signed Yeezys. But, jeez, if the regular Yeezys are 2k plus, what you guys think samples signed by 'Ye  himself will go for?!
alien.gif

Just picked up some size8 plats for1350 shipped w box and bag. All ds
Did I get a good deal?

Yes that's a good deal for your size. I'm having trouble finding anything for less than $2k in either CW in a size 13. I might have a lead though...

Last edited:
Just throwing another bad story out there...I sold a GMP to someone and shipped it to their non-confirmed address. (I'm a moron). After he received the shoes, he did a charge back and they put my paypal acct in the negative. (I transferred the money to my bank acct thinking it was safe once it was there) They told me since it wasn't his confirmed address, they couldn't do anything. MAKE SURE YOU ONLY SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES! That was my lesson learned. Also always get tracking/signature confirmation. That way you have tracking and verification that they received the shoes. Needless to say I was out the shoes and the cash.

you have the address though... why not go collect your $$ and shoes? (or pay a goon to do it) :nerd:

you have the address though... why not go collect your $$ and shoes? (or pay a goon to do it) :nerd:

Seatle is a long way from NYC... :rolleyes

He has been getting a lot of pizzas and Chinese food delivered to his crib tho. I really wanted to set up a gay orgy on CL and use his #. :D

Last edited:

Seatle is a long way from NYC... :rolleyes

He has been getting a lot of pizzas and Chinese food delivered to his crib tho. I really wanted to set up a gay orgy on CL and use his #. :D

that's it? he scammed you out of $300 shoes and that's all you did? :smh:

you could set up a thread about it and watch some serious fireworks go down... especially if you offered a prize of some sort :smokin

Bruh I don't if I should make this deal. It's with Indicud. He looks trusted around here. He sent me tagged pictures. What do ya'll think?

I have reason to believe Indicud is a scammer. Here are some reasons why....

Hopefully you didn't send any western union money or cash, or else you're screwed. Unfortunately, PayPal is the only safe route of purchasing these shoes. If I'm wrong about all this, I'll be more than happy to rescind this post, but I do have suspicion Indicud is scamming. Sadly, I caught onto this a while back months ago, but since I feel like somebody might be getting scammed right now, I had to bring this up....

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am new here and fairly new to forums.  

I really need some of you guys' help, I already contacted NIKE and have been back and forth with them and ultimately they cannot do anything about it since the YEEZY 2's are obviously no longer available.  They have recommended for me to take the shoes to a local NIKE store for further physical help.

So... One of my Yeezy 2's swoosh has been pushed in, this happened after sitting indian style a few times (bad habit of mine).  I have tried pushing it back out and it doesn't seem to come back out, you still see the swoosh but it's just not the same.  Please help me if you have any idea how to get that swoosh back to work!

Sorry for the lengthy write.  Thanks in advance!

PS: I will post a photo as soon as I can, I'm not in town so the shoes aren't with me.

Last edited:
I also got a lot of these overnight scam offers too. Knew something was fishy when they pushed so hard for it.

Indicud is a scammer. Here are some reasons why....
Hopefully you didn't send any western union money or cash, or else you're screwed. If I'm wrong about all this, I'll be more than happy to rescind this post.

Compelling argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom