Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ Miro VIIs.

By far the ugliest VII and one of the worst looking Jordan's ever.

Last edited:
dudes crying about access to a program that they would've never had if it wasn't public

dude basically just created a performance enhancing drug

so now even if you don't want it you'd have to download it to compete

posted in a thread for the most hyped up shoes of the year

the yeezy 2 is trash to me but I don't like what this will do to other releases

I dont know if anybody said this but, i think someone should get a video capture of this program with the air jordan 9 doernbecher release. Mac if possible.

I dont know if anybody said this but, i think someone should get a video capture of this program with the air jordan 9 doernbecher release. Mac if possible.

ALL IT DOES IS OPEN UP THE LINK FOR YOU. YOU STILL HAVE TO CLICK YOUR SIZE AND ADD TO CART, THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO ADD IN TO THE PROGRAM WHERE IT AUTOMATICALLY SELECTS THE SIZE AND ADDS TO THE CART FOR YOU.

HELL, IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HARD TO MODIFY SO THAT THIS WORKS FOR RSVP USING TWITTER'S OAUTH TOOL TO LOGIN IN FOR YOU AND ONE OF THE MANY LIBRARIES THAT ARE ALREADY OUT THERE THAT HAVE A SEND DIRECT MESSAGE METHOD.

Thinking about a third cw could drop it's like waiting for these too:

I came to the conclusion there won't be any other third cw.
Enough hype for these was made, just see how many of us still talk about them (Having them or not).
Just my opinion.
And speaking about the program, i don't know why there are some people out there getting mad because "everybody" is gonna get it, 
if the creator gave you the chance why would you think anyone else deserves it? You made it? Excuse me, i don't think so, so stop that.
That's all i have to say.

exactly my thoughts. the only people who deserve this advantage are the people who are capable of making it themselves. end of story.

for those who think they are entitled to it you will just have to wait until the first of the month...

Last edited:
ALL IT DOES IS OPEN UP THE LINK FOR YOU. YOU STILL HAVE TO CLICK YOUR SIZE AND ADD TO CART, THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO ADD IN TO THE PROGRAM WHERE IT AUTOMATICALLY SELECTS THE SIZE AND ADDS TO THE CART FOR YOU.
HELL, IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HARD TO MODIFY SO THAT THIS WORKS FOR RSVP USING TWITTER'S OAUTH TOOL TO LOGIN IN FOR YOU AND ONE OF THE MANY LIBRARIES THAT ARE ALREADY OUT THERE THAT HAVE A SEND DIRECT MESSAGE METHOD.

IF IT SHOULDNT BE HARD, THEN WHY DONT I SEE YOU DOING IT?

IF IT SHOULDNT BE HARD, THEN WHY DONT I SEE YOU DOING IT?

I AM. WORKING ON IT WITH A BUDDY OF MINE.

Last edited:
It just irritates me because i joined recently and only have like 150 posts, but I joined because i love discussing shoes with other people who appreciate them. 

All I've been doing since i joined is help people tell real yeezys from fake ones. lol

you're probably one of the most helpful members in recent history. many are able to spot fake Yeezys easily (myself included) thanks to you :smokin

What I was complaining about is the new members who solely join the site asking for handouts on limited releases. Join the site because you want to and want to be a contributing member of the community, not someone looking to gain the upper hand on reselling.

And Flintman I can vouch for, Ive know him from Sneakerplay for a few years now :smokin

Btw I photoshopped these colorways a few days ago. Im sure someone may have done their own versions of these already

Last edited:
Not hard to get 28000 posts when you have posts that are nothing but emoticons.... is it? Join date/ post count are deceptive. Ive been collecting shoes since 2006 and work part time at a sneaker store... so as someone who actually has good information that will help threads out, it gets pretty annoying seeing "postcountsucksandjoindateislamelololol" all the time. Grow up, its a forum.....for information.
With that being said. I dont know if I can put in as much effort on a third yeezy colorway. Especially if its that one. Just my two cents though.

:lol: Who are you? Some part time sneaker store employee? You can have your "insider" info, don't come at me like that.

Joke!

For those of you using the program for the release tomorrow, be sure to use the look_for feature in the configuration file. Nike will tweet a bunch of links at the same time tomorrow and you probably only want it to open the link for one of the pairs.

Good luck.

For those of you using the program for the release tomorrow, be sure to use the look_for feature in the configuration file. Nike will tweet a bunch of links at the same time tomorrow and you probably only want it to open the link for one of the pairs.
Good luck.
haha shhhhhhh dont say nothing

Because it's not enabled by default. Please read the configuration file.

To test your configuration, you should understand that the program will only check the text of the tweet, not the text of the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom