Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say how much I really love this shoe. The overall look and design. If these did not have kanye's name attached to it, this would def be one of nikes hottest shoes.

I feel these shoes can go with about everything. except a sorts jersey. This is one shoe I would honestly wear everyday.

i feel the same exact way, sadly i was unable to get a pair and definitely can't afford them. some day i hope to get a pair cause it's one of my favorite designs ever, i'd probably trade half my (small) collection i never wear for a pair since i'd wear them everyday :lol:

mines finally came in after about a 2 week wait im very happy with them and i hope everyone that really wants them gets them
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to shift funds around so I can buy a pair by Xmas. But I'm VERY nervous to buy them off ebay, and retailers want 3-4 K. Any suggestions?

I'm trying to shift funds around so I can buy a pair by Xmas. But I'm VERY nervous to buy them off ebay, and retailers want 3-4 K. Any suggestions?

Good luck

Ive been trying to look at completed auctions to see what pairs are ending for and I have had a hard time finding legit pairs

mines finally came in after about a 2 week wait im very happy with them and i hope everyone that really wants them gets them :wink:

I honestly think its just the way that you processed the picture, but for some reason the scales in this picture look off.

But like I said I'm almost sure it just has to do with how you processed the pictures.

man i love these shoes. honestly i think the plats have grown on me and i favor them over the solars. shoes look ridiculously sick on feet. easily one of my top 5 sickest shoes of all time.

unfortunately my only pair i have isnt in my size. :x

Last edited:
I honestly think its just the way that you processed the picture, but for some reason the scales in this picture look off.
But like I said I'm almost sure it just has to do with how you processed the pictures.

i was gonna say the same thing when he posted these pix on ISS a day or two ago.

the little lines/wrinkles/details in each scale look just like them latest fakes (which is off, the legits don't quite look like that).

could be the pic processing, but i would get them legit checked just in case.

the newest fakes are good enough that if you haven't had a legit pair b4 you may not be able to tell, so i emphasize, EVERYONE GET THESE LEGIT CHECKED!!!

Last edited:

Just continue to raise funds for them...what I did was save a search on ebay and have an email sent whenever a new auction was listed...and teach yourself to spot fakes....good luck

I have seen shoes pass in the legit checks which eventually came out to be fakes... that's how good they are now days, and how crucial picture angles can be when buying/selling a shoe

cliffnotes - be careful if you are a buyer

hhhmmm, i see others called them out as fakes in the pick up thread in the sneaker showcase forum.

i dunno man, i would get them legit checked, if you really care.

i know you said you're a legit checker over on ISS, but anyone can be wrong sometimes, i would still get them legit checked, at least prove all these people wrong...

They're legit. Unless some new super fakes came out, I'm 10000% sure.

No fakes have that solar red color right, the scales are cut, and the detail is perfect. The toebox and overall shape is correct

definitely real.

IMO what makes them look really fake is the scales. They look like the shiny, plastic looking scales on the feezys. There's no shine and plastic appearance on my scales.

Last edited:
everything looks fine in that pic except for that swoosh. Agreed that it could be the filtering process of the pic. But the swoosh on my solars doesn't pop out like that. Perhaps an unfiltered photo would prove the authenticity.

I have seen every pair of fakes there is, unless there are new ones, and none of them look remotely close

NONE of them have the scales right. None of them have the solar red lining right. And none of them have the toebox and shape right.

That pair is clearly not fake. I dont get how people even think they are. He put some weird filter on the picture, so they look shiny. 

IMO what makes them look really fake is the scales. They look like the shiny, plastic looking scales on the feezys. There's no shine and plastic appearance on my scales.
i was talking about the lacelocks in these pics, maybe just the angle, but you can always tell about a box. and just to let you know, be extra careful out there, i used to work for a furniture company as my first job, and people would come in talking bout not liking the "shiny-ness of some leathers" we were a high end company so we catered to peoples needs and we had a chemical that could basically dull the leather and take the shine away. i asked the owner one day and he said its basically nail polish remover. it would take the top layers off and leave the leather with the dull finish. so be extra careful out there if they catch on to that.

i was talking about the lacelocks in these pics, maybe just the angle, but you can always tell about a box. and just to let you know, be extra careful out there, i used to work for a furniture company as my first job, and people would come in talking bout not liking the "shiny-ness of some leathers" we were a high end company so we catered to peoples needs and we had a chemical that could basically dull the leather and take the shine away. i asked the owner one day and he said its basically nail polish remover. it would take the top layers off and leave the leather with the dull finish. so be extra careful out there if they catch on to that.

Those are from NDC homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom