Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone were giving them to you, which would you rather have, $1000 or Platinum Yeezy's?

. . . I ask because my cousin is a professional photographer for SC and he is going to do the pictures for my wedding. He usually charges $2000 but I get the fam disco. I offered him $1000 or Yeezys in his size, which should he take?

Seriously Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Replacement Tips For My Yeezys 2....Lost My Gold Tips 

i had a lead on a set of 4 lacetips...not originals, but the person was making a pretty decent rep of the lacetips out of metal that i was going to pick up so no fear of losing it...PM for more info

If someone were giving them to you, which would you rather have, $1000 or Platinum Yeezy's?
. . . I ask because my cousin is a professional photographer for SC and he is going to do the pictures for my wedding. He usually charges $2000 but I get the fam disco. I offered him $1000 or Yeezys in his size, which should he take?

if i were him, i'd take the yeezys...he could wear them if he chooses and then sell later and probably still make close to what he would accept for the 'fam discount'...also, i am assuming the 'fam discount' if taken in cash form isnt gonna do much for the business in terms of hurting it

It's just an example, but if that's really all you took out of my post then don't bother responding.

If you truly believe that then let's just leave it there...
I won't bother. If all you got from me was "money wasting" as to why fakes/replicas are just a no go, then don't bother with me, either.
I'm stead firm in my view that FAKE CHINESE, CHEAPLY MADE REPLICAS THAT AREN'T EVEN IDENTICAL IN QUALITY OR APPEARANCES is bad.

If you somehow disagree with that, then that's on you. And honestly, all I can do is shake my head as to why anyone would even disagree with that, especially here. It's disgusting.
Of course that's all you can do, you live in a little bubble and don't understand that not everyone is a shoe head nor cares enough to differentiate fakes from authentics, like I said in my previous post.  It's disgusting that you even care about the what the value of a shoe is on the "shoe market."  You're what's wrong with the shoe game
mean.gif

Of course that's all you can do, you live in a little bubble and don't understand that not everyone is a shoe head nor cares enough to differentiate fakes from authentics, like I said in my previous post.  It's disgusting that you even care about the what the value of a shoe is on the "shoe market."  You're what's wrong with the shoe game :smh: ...

lmfao. Unreal.

Because I feel spending MONEY on a ****** quality, illegal, bad imitation of another product, in some attempt to obtain something you either choose not to get, or can't get, a WASTE OF MONEY, I'm what's wrong with the shoe game?

Wow.

No, you are. Because you condone the sale of replicas. Because you attempt to rationalize it in anyway. You are what's wrong with the shoegame.

But by all means, buy your fakes. "Save" money. Rock those clear soles, shawty. You doing it big! Got them Air Yeezy Me-Too's on deck. While you are at it, bump that William Hung They See Me Rollin' Cover, too. I see you, playa.

OR

You can buy some shoes you can afford, or more easily obtain. But, obviously I don't know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
what was that "be ready" comment i saw quoted? is there something new actually to report? otherwise i dont see the point of leaving this thread open if the posts are just to discuss fakes and some ugly dude happy to have some shoes. i agree dude is an herb and mad corny, and he's trying too hard, but so what. all you have to do is block him. no sense in whining about it. it's the internet, after he's gone more will pop up.

what was that "be ready" comment i saw quoted? is there something new actually to report? otherwise i dont see the point of leaving this thread open if the posts are just to discuss fakes and some ugly dude happy to have some shoes. i agree dude is an herb and mad corny, and he's trying too hard, but so what. all you have to do is block him. no sense in whining about it. it's the internet, after he's gone more will pop up.
...the thread is still open because people are still actively acquiring the shoe.

"AFTERMATH THREAD", not " News thread". Just like we can ignore Super Hot Fire from Memphis, you can ignore this thread, if it bothers you in some way.

Last edited:
i cant ignore multiple posts, only irritating posters. so blocking doesn't work for me. the way this thread jumps too much it becomes painful to read all this garbage every time i check it for actual information. that's why i asked if there's something new to report.

i cant ignore multiple posts, only irritating posters. so blocking doesn't work for me. the way this thread jumps too much it becomes painful to read all this garbage every time i check it for actual information. that's why i asked if there's something new to report.

I posted some NEW RELEVANT info, seems like people jumped over it...

I wear sneaker to work, some of my co-workers are sneaker heads, some of my friends that I hang out with are sneaker heads, I would feel embarrassed if my friends ask me " hey, when did you start rocking fakes?". Seriously, will you go to a mall with some Freezy on? or walk into a Footlocker to check out some shoe with them Freezy? I wouldn't pick on anyone that I don't know who rocks fakes, but its definitely not a good look for them, its non of my business anyway. But I just won't rock fake myself. If you don't see any problem wearing them or don't mind people laughing behind your back, then be my guess.
Lmfao! This might be just as bad as Ben Baller's "Specific Ocean / Calm n' Sense" Instagram pics.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of course that's all you can do, you live in a little bubble and don't understand that not everyone is a shoe head nor cares enough to differentiate fakes from authentics, like I said in my previous post.  It's disgusting that you even care about the what the value of a shoe is on the "shoe market."  You're what's wrong with the shoe game
mean.gif
lmfao. Unreal.

Because I feel spending MONEY on a ****** quality, illegal, bad imitation of another product, in some attempt to obtain something you either choose not to get, or can't get, a WASTE OF MONEY, I'm what's wrong with the shoe game?

Wow.

No, you are. Because you condone the sale of replicas. Because you attempt to rationalize it in anyway. You are what's wrong with the shoegame.

But by all means, buy your fakes. "Save" money. Rock those clear soles, shawty. You doing it big! Got them Air Yeezy Me-Too's on deck. While you are at it, bump that William Hung They See Me Rollin' Cover, too. I see you, playa.

OR

You can buy some shoes you can afford, or more easily obtain. But, obviously I don't know what I'm talking about.
You're calling people ******ed for buying fakes without knowing their situation or reasoning.  Then you say buying a shoe that has no value on the "shoe market" is a waste of money.  **** outta here with that ********.  It can't be a waste of money if they don't think it's a waste of money.  Replicas wouldn't be such a problem if people like you didn't go out and buy shoes based on their market value.  And for the record, I don't own a pair of fakes nor have I ever owned a pair of fakes, so you can miss me with that.

Last edited:
Honestly I'd take the Solars over "Mint" colorway. That white midsole isn't nice at all imo.

You would think that the people making the replica would just buy an authentic pair and just deconstruct it and use that as a blue print. I mean you hear about companies who reverse-engineer competitors products, why haven't counterfeiter done the same. Sure they probably won't be able to get the same materials but if they have the shape and structure of the shoe exact, they would be able to sell a whole lot more.

Not saying I condone replica's but I mean it's common sense if you are trying to copy something have it in front of you. It's like they are baseing it off of pictures they see online and not even high quality pictures either. Sorry for the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom