Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Man they hooking up the south side
I heard south chicago outlet getting some heat also
Not sure what tho

Yeah that’s what I heard
I wonder what else they gonna get
Odds are they gonna restock some heat for all star weekend

This pack is just setting up the black and red release and trying to draw hype behind it. Without question we will see that shoe come out. 1s dont need hype. Ships do.

I know this sounds far fetched but I would keep a close eye on your phone during the Slam Dunk Contest, I just have a theory it’s going to be during then or around 4:51. What I’m trying to say is that remember Jordan won the 1988 Slam Dunk contest in Chicago so it could be a possibility they release the package on sneakers around that time.

I remember that was the way they released the White Cement 3 Retro ‘88 pair in 2013.

Damn, so if I make the 6 hour round trip to Chicago on Saturday morning, will I be able to get the pack, or was this **** all gone within minutes after this video was taken?
Hard to say but they keep restocking stuff at HOH State St. Packs and 85s have been available periodically.

hope all the goons enjoy themselves today

20200214_071411.jpg

Before I get too salty I’m going to hold out hope that they are treating this like they did the Airmax anniversary in 2017. No one got those and then a second release later in the year.
heard there were campers last night...it was like -18 :lol:

there’s a video in the air Jordan one thread of some guy telling everyone to go home because they ain’t sellin em

Before I get too salty I’m going to hold out hope that they are treating this like they did the Airmax anniversary in 2017. No one got those and then a second release later in the year.

there’s a video in the air Jordan one thread of some guy telling everyone to go home because they ain’t sellin em
I hope I'm wrong, but highly doubt it. AJ1s are like their flagship hype product and it's unlikely they'll water it down.

Even if I was guaranteed a pair I wouldn’t camp out
These guys just camping out for a chance not knowing
Imagine camping out and leaving empty handed
I doubt they had pairs for everyone
It was cold last night but they probably didnt consider the wind chill
Wind chill hits you hard
Plus it’s in Hyde park near the lake

Last edited:
I’m sure at this point we all have some stuff to turn into whatever we want.

looks like it

Bleeping stupid!! 😞😞😞

Hey Nike/JB, is this really what you wanted by selling the pack only in Chicago/NY/LA and not online?!!! That some people get away with over half a dozen packs, while everyone else NOT in Chicago or NY or LA can't even get one? Give me a break!!

Back
Top Bottom