Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Ive only gotten three snkrs passes before and they werent even hyped releases really. I usually get network errors. Today I was like im gonna tap as fast as humanly possible and pray. Still pretty unbelievable to have gotten both passes.

I need to step my game up
giphy.gif

Crazy that these are going for $1300+
I thought the $350 retail price was ridiculous lol
Oh well I really just wanted the 1’s

I wanted both.. even 1k was stupid.. 500 for each of those? EAD. And it's sad how the limited/GR effect goes. I legit remember plenty of people in the AJ1 thread saying they didnt even want the Ships. Can't remember if the 1's got played down due to people wanting actual Chicagos.

I still feel like they might rerelease them but Nike is more shady than generous.

The funny thing is if Nike/JB really wanted y’all to have these Red & White 1s/ Air Ships they would of GR’d them.

What’s even funnier is if Nike/JB would of GR’d them, the masses wouldn’t of wanted them & they would of been outlet bound.

:lol:

Nike/JB clearly carefully marketing the Ships with this release to generate hype for a future Air Ship GR (or GRs). They learned from the Legacy 312 release and wisely bundled the Ships in a limited pack with an already hyped shoe (OG 1) so demand would essentially be built in. My guess is that future Air Ship releases will initially sell well until that market quickly gets over saturated and they end up as inevitable outlet F&F weekend-bound, future hood classics.

The funny thing is if Nike/JB really wanted y’all to have these Red & White 1s/ Air Ships they would of GR’d them.

What’s even funnier is if Nike/JB would of GR’d them, the masses wouldn’t of wanted them & they would of been outlet bound.

:lol:
no that's not true people wudve scooped and they wudve sold out. the kids tho... the kids wouldn't have grabbed these, but they've irked their interested. You'd be surprised at how many trades I've down for 1s for straight garbage travis Scott trash. Chicagos for rookie of the years

Last edited:
gimme ships in chicago and bred og colorways and any other unreleased sample colorways of 1s.....lmk wassup and i'm all the way in.

i dont care much what everybody else likes, what they think of the price, what resell is, etc. don't eem matter. just gimme a chance to cop so i can put them on my damn feet.

I may just pull the trigger tomorrow after people pick up their SNKRS pass pairs. I hate how they hyped this pack up to release in just one city. At least give everyone a fighting chance. :smh:

Last edited:
Fu*k I hate this game! These stupid limited releases make me want to retire from the sneaker game and focus all my energy on my other passion... fishing! At least I can buy whatever the hell I want with tackle and fishing gear!

Life is too short, I would most definitely go with your passion and enjoy life instead of these games Nike/JB be playin.

Fu*k I hate this game! These stupid limited releases make me want to retire from the sneaker game and focus all my energy on my other passion... fishing! At least I can buy whatever the hell I want with tackle and fishing gear!

Buddy, your talking my language in regards to moving onto another hobby. Either tennis for me or, since I just bought a new Trek hybrid, some bike gear. The hoops we have to jump through to just be told "no we don't want your money" is just freaking sad and disappointing!

Everybody wanna quit shoes now lol People really hurt out here. Sometimes you gotta pay the cost to be the boss and this is one of those times. It is what it is. Hopefully we all eat on a shock drop or sump eventually

Everybody wanna quit shoes now lol People really hurt out here. Sometimes you gotta pay the cost to be the boss and this is one of those times. It is what it is. Hopefully we all eat on a shock drop or sump eventually
That’s cruel I gotta buy my kids sneakers more than worry about spending 1300 on myself.

Just hard to justify over $1000 for that pack when you could have bought samples for that price at one time.

Yea y’all should jus let it go. Ya win some ya lose some, jus gotta shrug ya shoulders and press on.

I’m already over this pack
If I couldn’t win with a Full HS it wasn’t meant to be

Back
Top Bottom