Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

My unrelenting sub-$200 eBay offers finally paid off. Someone bit and now I just have to wait for the verification process. Will be only the 2nd pair of sneakers I've ever paid over retail for, but I really wanted these and kept it under 2 bills.

PXL_20230821_122453703.jpg

Matt from Corporate is on SNKRS live right now. Hoping they bless us with early access on this Air Ship, but probably just trying to brew some hype.

No. I think he's claiming it's the color of the statue/fountain in downtown Cincinnati. Statue of Liberty type of corrosion...

Screenshot_20230824-131641.png
Screenshot_20230824-131422.png
I watched his sneakers live interview yesterday and he said the color has nothing to do with the city.
He wanted to bring in a new color that represented what he felt like was something high end. (Most likely Tiffany)
The paper in the box does have an image of the fountain on it though.

Paper.JPG

Last edited:
I watched his sneakers live interview yesterday and he said the color has nothing to do with the city.
It wanted to bring in a new color that represented what he felt like was something high end. (Most likely Tiffany)
The paper in the box does have an image of the fountain on it though.

Paper.JPG

Gotcha. The reasoning has been a little hard to follow.

these are "appreciate from a distance" status for me. beautiful execution but way too bright and loud for this season of my life and they would rot in my closet. if they go below retail id consider it but i already know they wouldnt get worn even then.

i hope the air ship becomes a project shoe for nike. take risks. use new materials. try out dope concepts. also give us the basic ish too. let this be a sneaker person's sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom