OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

As soon as Wale cosigns a shoe so-called sneakerheads quickly change their mind.
30t6p3b.gif
But I honestly like these morely the CW does it justice but it should be easy cop GR!!!!

Shouout to the year of the "Moon Boots"! They may be heat to some, but resemble blocks of cheese. :X

Half the jits saying they're ugly will be there on RD paying retail.

I will have every color, as I do with all Penny's.
pimp.gif

Not feeling the colorway, it's a gimmick for hypebeast. Why does Penny have a dolphins colorway?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Not feeling the colorway, it's a gimmick for hypebeast. Why does Penny have a dolphins colorway?

first question i asked myself but its still a hot colorway.  need more good pictures of other cw's, better pics of the orlandos might do it more justice to me

I'm not ashamed to say that I changed my mind, they look tons better on foot.

look clean on feet.

i was getting them regardless, dont like this CW, consider the "magics" mine though.

wale-penny-5.jpg

Why do all of these Signature shoes have random colorways? I'd rather a dolphin Colorway than a SOUTH BEACH colorway!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Why do all of these Signature shoes have random colorways? I'd rather a dolphin Colorway than a SOUTH BEACH colorway!

Memphis, Orlando, Knicks, Suns, Heat

You can come up with enough interesting colorways from those teams that you don't have to resort to lame gimmicks and a limited tag.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Memphis, Orlando, Knicks, Suns, Heat

You can come up with enough interesting colorways from those teams that you don't have to resort to lame gimmicks and a limited tag.

Purple and orange is not a gimmick but aqua and orange is 
eyes.gif

Miami, Florida

Orlando, Florida

....I wish they would do this more with the Lebron and Kobe lines. Dolphin or Marlin Lebrons. Clipper or Dodger Kobes.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

My boy was rocking these samples this weekend..

Shoe definitely grew on me a little..

new-reebok-kamikaze-sneakers-by-swizz-beatz-released-2.jpg

remind me of those
Yeah that's the shoe I was saying they look like earlier too 
laugh.gif
 but I'm still coppin those Dolphin ones 

Back
Top Bottom