OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

are the phoenix going to drop on eastbay??
We do see that you have called and verified that we will be releasing these as of 11/03/12 at 8:00 AM ET, which is correct. Just to add more information for any other's who are interested, there will not be a limited quantity on this release.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

There is nearly next to no hype on these Penny's, lets all chill and not create any. Couple more weeks and we are all good.

Great shoe.... I'll be picking up a few colorways...hopefully they sit long enough and i can get a couple of pairs on sale. :D

We will be releasing these as of 11/21/12 at 8:00 AM ET in men's sizes. There is no quantity limit listed for this specific release.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

i just signed up for a gold membership with eastbay, will i be able to use the 25% off on these? if they dont sell out in 3 seconds of course

These shoes will be excluded from any discounts, so you will not be able to use the Eastbay Gold Club membership 25% off code on this order. You can use the code on any other items available for discount in the future.

EastbayRep - Christina

Last edited:
i just signed up for a gold membership with eastbay, will i be able to use the 25% off on these? if they dont sell out in 3 seconds of course

These shoes will be excluded from any discounts, so you will not be able to use the Eastbay Gold Club membership 25% off code on this order. You can use the code on any other items available for discount in the future.

EastbayRep - Christina

For those interested in the Suns colorway.

Sneakerpost has pretty much a full size run shipping now for retail.

They also offer free shipping on US orders.

ENJOY

EastbayRep - Christina

So there's no quantity limit on the Dolphins, but there is a discount exemption? That seems a bit odd, especially since a discount code could be applied to the Orlando version.

I'd hold off Skep, and use that discount down the road when the exemption is lifted, which I think it will be.

shoulda went half a size up. Got a 6.5 (true size) and my feet hurt SOOOO BAAAAAAAD at the K.dot show. It was like I was wearing heels! Literally had to take them off at one point :smh:

The varsity royals coming out in the spring
nike-penny-5-v-blue.jpg

Oh baby. That might be my favorite pair yet.

those black lines Destroys this shoe

The tiger stripes? To each his own......but I actually think they MAKE the shoe. Otherwise it's just a standard-looking royal/black/white (albeit a nice) Nike hoops shoe.

Last edited:
Yeah go a half size up, first time i wore mine my feet were hurting like crazy also however once i broke them in I did not want to take them off seriously! They feel THAT Comfy.

does anyone know if finish line are getting the suns and if so can you use a coupon on them on RD

Back
Top Bottom