OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I have come to a conclusion this shoe is not for my semi-flat feet. I can feel the carbon fiber plate digging into my arch and the uneven surface inside the heel just doesn't feel right on me. I won't be getting any other colorways. :frown:

Last edited:
I have come to a conclusion this shoe is not for my semi-flat feet. I can feel the carbon fiber plate digging into my arch and the uneven surface inside the heel just doesn't feel right on me. I won't be getting any other colorways. :frown:

I definitely believe this shoe will fit some people better than others from the cut and high arch in it.

In my case I have a very high arch and for me the fit is wonderful.
That's not to say every that every Nike kick fits so good, there are some I just cannot wear like
at all am 95's and AF 1's.

Last edited:

I definitely believe this shoe will fit some people better than others from the cut and high arch in it.

In my case I have a very high arch and for me the fit is wonderful.
That's not to say every that every Nike kick fits so good, there are some I just cannot wear like
at all am 95's and AF 1's.

That's good that this shoe works for you. This is the first Penny shoe or Penny related shoe that doesn't work for my foot. Foams, GO LWP, Flight One, Penny 1-4 never had this problem. Not sure about the Rookies since i've yet to try them on. I wonder why it's changed all of a sudden.

That's good that this shoe works for you. This is the first Penny shoe or Penny related shoe that doesn't work for my foot. Foams, GO LWP, Flight One, Penny 1-4 never had this problem. Not sure about the Rookies since i've yet to try them on. I wonder why it's changed all of a sudden.

that is interesting, on my feet the V feel as snug as the foams, it's like a gloove around your feet!

I'm starting to like the tour yellows. I'm not sure about the Phoenix colorway yet. I need to see them in person.

But the memphis blues and cloaks :smokin

memphis blues?

The varsity royals coming out in the spring

nike-penny-5-v-blue.jpg

Stumbled upon some Magic CW of this shoe at my local Sportchek. They're pricey 'doe.

However, I do believe there's some iteration of Zoom Air in the forefoot. I pressed the forefoot with my left finger and I was sure that I felt that same exact springy feeling with my Kobes (which have separate Nike Zoom units).

Nightwing2303 must ball in them joints. I don't see any flaws in those kicks. After all, they're part of his so-called Air Penny Project.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom