OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

eastbay has orlandos for $104 and crimsons for $132 when using their 20% coupon code. think today is the last day to use it too LKS134T5

anyone help me out in finding the miami dolphin pennys in size 10.5 or 11?
There's a DS sz 10.5 in the b/s section that was posted yesterday. I'd hop on it pretty quick, the pricing is decent and the seller has multiple feedback

Are the Penny V's good to ball in?
I think they would be fine to ball in if you have narrow feet. I just tried to ball in them last weekend. I have wider feet, so it was really unconfortable. I switched to the Flight One and it felt so much better, lol.

I think I might have to wear the Vs with untied laces.

Came up on my right size at ftl today. Now I gotta get rid of my size 10 Cuz I don't have receipt for it. What a hassle. But I'm happy tho

Can't believe the classic Atlantic C/W isn't even set to release. That's like not coming out with a black/red C/W for Jordans.
mean.gif
Yea I was hoping they would release the Atlantics too

I wonder if they can't pull of the white material. Seems like it would be a challenge as the material is see through

wth Villa re-upped on more sizes after selling out this morning. These are GRs of GRs if there is such a thing lol.

I can't even checkout! It's in my cart I go to checkout as guest, I have no items in cart smh

Back
Top Bottom