OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

post pic of the ids

Last edited:
Footlocker/Footaction seems slower putting items on sale now. Maybe because if they don't sale they just send it back to Nike for the outlets.

anyone know a shop in new york that might still have the cloaks??? need a size 13

Last edited:
Footlocker/Footaction seems slower putting items on sale now. Maybe because if they don't sale they just send it back to Nike for the outlets.
This.  I remember about 4 or 5 years ago when a new CW of Lebrons or Kobes would drop, the previous ones would be on sale with at least a 25% discount.  My only resoponse would be that this is before the "sneaker craze" became so popular.  Hopefully it's a fad and things will get back to the way they were.  When the Penny 2's were dropping in 08 or 09, I copped em for $60 at Footaction 4 months after they released. 

Yup they are all full price here too with exception of the Suns being $154 now.
I'd wager that you could get them to swing a deal on at least the orlandos/suns.  They know how long they've been sittin there.  Just talk to a manager, offter to buy some socks 'n cleaner, offer 'em a deal if you get 1 of each.  Maybe try it on the crimson/memphis... They needa move stock.  I'd bet you could get someone to take $230-260 for 2 prs...

Can't believe I'm seriously contemplating dropping $260 on some Dolphins. But size 13s are impossible to find..anyone have advice?

local spot by me had the orlando Vs for 120 and the grey n gold for 100. All gone now tho

Just got my cloaks in from kicks-crew. Amazing looking in person. didnt think i would be touching this shoe when pics first dropped of the penny v but im very glad i copped these. good luck to anyone still looking.

I'd wager that you could get them to swing a deal on at least the orlandos/suns.  They know how long they've been sittin there.  Just talk to a manager, offter to buy some socks 'n cleaner, offer 'em a deal if you get 1 of each.  Maybe try it on the crimson/memphis... They needa move stock.  I'd bet you could get someone to take $230-260 for 2 prs...

Yea, I am cool with the manager and assistant manager as well. I just haven't looked into grabbing them yet. I am definitely going to inquire about those suns in the future though. They are the only other ones I really want.

Saw the Orlando's the other day in Footlocker, and they were $129.

It took them almost five months to go on sale.

Last edited:
IDK why like none of these go on sale, I hope the total crimsons go on sale, theyd be an awesome summer shoe
someone posted a link from kicksdeals.com that had the crimsons on sale for $120 with free shipping.  I live in Canada and it came out to $140 for me which is still a steal!!

Gf got me the crimsons, cloaks and some apple shock tops for my bday! Just need those red eagles and tour yellows now

Back
Top Bottom