OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

My bad added the pic just trying to see what other people thought not trying to read I'll edit the post since to go along with the previous one since it irks you so, thank you for being so nit picky to notice my mistake laziness

:stoneface:

Got em in cart on ndc, but was waiting to add the foam together, ended up lost em. Luckily got thru FTL with both.

I want the cloaks but I wanted the phoenix suns foams first..those were too dope to pass up..

indifferent.gif
Haha not trying to get in a argument man just missed the post it happens I usually do a good job keeping tabs in the threads just missed because I was busy trying to get a pair

Free ground shipping applies everywhere in the US, including NY. I would know cuz I live in NY. It gets automatically applied to your order if you're an NDC member.

Well I guess I could have had a much easier morning online. Oh well. I will say this the extra 25 to 35 convenience fee charged by ebayers might have been worth it. I'm never coping Nikes , at least in store , on release day again. Final sale no returns or exchanges. really! What makes this different from the rest of the shoes you're selling? Like if I return them you won't sell them in 3 seconds. If I buy them on YOUR website the same day I can return and exchange if possible. I'm already spending good money. I already stood in 2 different lines this morning then you're going to make the accusation that basically I can't be trusted to be honest with returns or exchanges. Too old to just take bad customer policies on the chin. I got um so it's all good. Never too old to continue to learn.

Yup, they treat everyone as a reseller these days. Prolly too many ppl return their shoes when they couldn't sell em. That's why I don't go out to cop anymore, just online. No need to deal with crowds and bad customer service, and I could still return the shoes if the quality is bad or they don't fit.

I usually don't buy at retail, but this colorway was too hot. I snoozed my 7:45 alarm, but I woke up at 7:59! I turned on my PC and the footlocker counter was at 30 seconds. Added to cart and checked out within 2 minutes. After I ordered, I realized I had a 15 off 75 coupon that was already in my cart (I didn't care because I wanted to checkout ASAP). I called footlocker afterwards, and they were willing to add some socks to my order, so that I can get the 15 off the socks.

As for nike.com, it said that the cloaks were in people's carts, so I gave up. I was actually shopping for clearance shorts when I got a pop-up saying "This items is now out of stock" for a pair of shorts. Opened up my cart to see which shorts got removed, and then I saw a pair of cloaks in my cart! Now I have a pair for the gym and a pair to stash.

By the way, I'm new here. What does NDC stand for?
Edit__ never mind. Nike Dot Com, lol.

Last edited:
Damn i'm programmed to wake up early even though I don't need to get anything online this morning. :smh: It didn't seem like too much trouble, the Foams were a nice distraction but they did sell out. Probably those that missed the Foams got the Penny's to not feel left out. I checked City Gear online and they had 3 pairs limit and they still sold out though. Good to see most folks get them. If the Cloaks are the last colorway then it ended on a good note with the quantity.

How long does Eastbay take for a shipping conformation? I usually use fnl and they take a day.
I got through on my first attempt on Eastbay in a very long time, but status says : Waiting on order approval. Should i be worried? :nerd:
Usually on NDC for Twitter links but got freaked out cause I wasn't 100% sure were to be refreshing on the site. So I bailed out.
The confirmation should be received within 24 hours. If you would like us to check on the status of your order, please contact us directly with your customer number and order number and we will be able to assist you further at that time.

btw, anyone know what's the deal with the black soles in the eastbay pics?
two different pairs.
Stock Photos
That is correct. Sometimes we only receive "sample" images from the manufacturer, which would be the reason why you see a slight difference in the product.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Don't forget to do legwork if you missed out online... Don't think these will be hard to come by.

I overslept again wtf! First I miss the corks and now these. I wasn't mad at all about the corks but missing these really pisses me off! My dang iphone alarm was on silent for some reason smh. Salty af right now.

Edit: Just read above posts and hopefully my HoH has a couple of pairs.

Last edited:
I thought the hype of the Phoenix Suns foamposites would make these an easy pick up but these were bought up by everyone who couldn't get the foams. I was lucky enough to get my size but many in my area weren't.

Back
Top Bottom