OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Holy crap. That's the first time I've EVER gotten through on JJ. Shout out to the dude in the back pack.

Finally got through and submitted cc info then the dreaded penny v is sold out and has been removed from your cart lol.  Oh well, until the morning........

lmao they gone hahahaha i copped two more pairs during this foam madness ya'll loafed

aint u the same jabroni who said all the people who were having trouble with finishline were either dumb or broke???

guess thats why u thought the penny v's sold out in 3 mins too

Anybody in Delaware? whats the hype on these?Will people be going more for the Foams in the morning? Man I hate getting up but kinda want to lock these down and not gamble with NDC.

damn I got caught sleepin and missed the JJ release. Still debating whether I wanna cop these on NDC tomorrow morning or not.

anyone use the free shipping code they threw out for the cork ****up.. UJ32 

i forgot to pop that in. Gonna try to get them to credit it tomorrow

Thanks to the guy who posted link but how the hell do u find the shoes in first place, I kept searching but they never popped up

Unless my sarcasm meter is broken this is more hype than I expected. It even has me waking up at 5am to stand in line to get a ticket with the unwashed masses.

Picked up the 10 from the site.  Got email confirmation and everything so I hope they don't cancel or anything.  Time to go to bed to wake up in the morning to see if I can get another pair lol.  The whole nation can access the site so I'm hoping that 'hype' isn't like it is in store. Anyone here from central Maryland and is there any hype on these, because majority of people here are about Foams.  

So the picture with the black sole that footlocker is using is an error? I'm confused. Sorry if this was already clarified a few pages back, I tried skimming through, maybe I overlooked.

Back
Top Bottom