OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

lmaoooo man I can't catch one of the frequent lime green restocks to save my life.I know I shouldn't be buying anything right now but let me be young for just one moment.

Got my 2nd pair in from NDC, glad I doubled up. For those who have swapped the pink laces out with white, which laces did you use?

The limes are so nice in person, very clean. Im sure Nike will get more sizes soon at some point.

Glad I didn't order these from shoe palace awhile back, snagged a pair from dsg for retail...awesome info in this thread.

these kicks are fan-------tasic man! mine just came in from NDC last night, went a half size up... tried them on and they fit like they were molded to my fat, oddly shaped feet! the color schemes are off the charts too... so many choices for fits to rock with them! and super comfortable for those wondering... don't hesitate if you even remotely like them, bc getting them in hand I liked them probably 10 fold more which I didn't think was possible!

Just got mine in too. Probably one of my favourite shoes of the year. I would go up half a size as they are a little snug for wider feet. I went up half a size and they fit perfect.

i just got the  last 10.5 from nike town ny. i used that military discount they look nice in person the only thing is the reflective parts looked a litttle bit jacked up but ill live

Nike knocked it out the park with the flash lime. The other colorways are more like a sacrifice bunt

unDS, my fav shoe of the year so far:

9901071405_fb1f249b4f_z.jpg

9901066305_f4eda1844e_z.jpg

9901213283_874ceaefa6_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom