OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

This is another shoe like the penny 1s where there is a little extra room in the heel that could make you think going down is the play but then your toes are going to being right up against the rubber in the front. TTS.

IMG_6098.jpeg

IMG_6099.jpeg

I dont think... theyre still deadstock like all my other MOs. I think the olympics will probably be the first pair I wear but when, who knows.

My 2024 Olympic came in. I’ve had every retro since 2009 or 2010 (can’t remember) but have worn and then sold them. Can’t remember if the air max unit on the outsole was solid gold….also can’t remember if these white specks were in the outsole either?
image.jpg

White specs started showing up on the 2020 retro.. think it's nike's cheap recycle crap they got going on. Maybe I'm tripping but I noticed it and didn't like it but its not a big deal.

My 2020 is DS and pretty sure I got them for the low at the time when they were selling out so I'm skipping these .. should've been the Chicago OG's.. never seen a retro of those since birth.

Received my pair from FNL (shout out to tupac003 tupac003 for the link) and I think they are a solid release! Of course small details such as the OG metallic gold thread on the “8” and red color inside the max unit would have been perfection; however, the tumbled white leather (not as pronounced on the ‘96 pair) helps to really set these off. Imagine that…Olympic shoes releasing during the Olympic season?!?!

Back
Top Bottom