OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think everything they've dropped has been dope besides the gum and pippen pairs.

Maroons
Olives
Triple whites and blacks
Navy gum
Supremes (wish they were "AIR" instead of supreme)

All dope. Bulls are okay.

Gum bottoms just aren't for this shoe IMO.

First you say Navy gum are dope. Then you say "Gum bottoms just aren't for this shoe." LMAO make up your mind.
I feel with the gum bottoms on the navy because the color way is dope. I would have preferred a black outsole.
Nobody really cares about any of y'all dumb opinions though

Just keep the updates and relevant info coming
So we just live to serve you huh?

Dudes rally out here expecting to be spoon fed info like we FTL launch locator

Dudes rally out here expecting to be spoon fed info like we FTL launch locator
Right? Just participate in the discussion (a majority of what this board is used for) or just keep checking back. Even if we did cease all discussion, we can't create updates out of thin air. They happen when they happen.

Last edited:
something new from kith. i put these in my cart yesterday but ultimately decided against copping. got an email last night from them saying "we've held onto these for you" and they're still in my cart this morning. checked their site and the only size left is the one i have (11.5) wondering if these are truly held for me or just by dumb luck my size is the last one to sell out. really making it difficult to not press that complete order button :\

View media item 2465907

something new from kith. i put these in my cart yesterday but ultimately decided against copping. got an email last night from them saying "we've held onto these for you" and they're still in my cart this morning. checked their site and the only size left is the one i have (11.5) wondering if these are truly held for me or just by dumb luck my size is the last one to sell out. really making it difficult to not press that complete order button
ohwell.gif
How do you like them? They meet expectations?

The air bubbles don't even bother me tbh. 

My triple whites come in today. I'm too hype - they'll be my first pair of Uptempos.  These fit really nice even though I had to size down a whole size. Something about the shape feels good on feet.

Last edited:
They're a beautiful sneaker and definitely meet expectations.

air bubbles don't bother me either and i think if they were clear it might even take away from the cleanness of the sneaker.

it's a tough month for me with gf & friends bdays but it seemed like almost every link that was posted had my size so i finally took the bait from social status for $182 shipped. i used the effed up logic that if i'm buying all this sht for others then i might as well treat myself as well. sounds good in theory, but in reality i'm in already in the red for the month and it's only half over :rolleyes

eff it. i'm out here

Someone take one for the team and acetone da paint off da bubbles. We may be in for a surprise

Last edited:
They're a beautiful sneaker and definitely meet expectations.

air bubbles don't bother me either and i think if they were clear it might even take away from the cleanness of the sneaker.

it's a tough month for me with gf & friends bdays but it seemed like almost every link that was posted had my size so i finally took the bait from social status for $182 shipped. i used the effed up logic that if i'm buying all this sht for others then i might as well treat myself as well. sounds good in theory, but in reality i'm in already in the red for the month and it's only half over
eyes.gif

eff it. i'm out here
I've had those moments.

I've only regretted a few.

Still kept most of the shoes. 
Someone take one for the team and acetone da paint off da bubbles. We may be in for a surprise

I'd rock these if I was about to have a baby boy. But that's about it[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

omg after 5 wears i can finally feel the cushioning :lol:

wow more uptempos are actually comfortable now lol

Back
Top Bottom