OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I don't hate the stuccos. I just need any pair of uptempos like yesterday :lol:

Join me in my wait for the Knicks pair then:

Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-1.jpeg

nike-air-more-uptempo-knicks-release-date-3.jpg

Last edited:
Can't lie, I like these for some reason. I'm not buying them though. This shoe is done, Nike killed it.
i hate that I agree with u. My favorite sneaker of all time getting plastered with tasteless and horribly executed colorways. I'm just waiting for the pink colorway next. Maybe a teal. I'm sure they are in the works....

Last edited:
Kinda like those blues but pantone 7 does the job too
id take those uptempos over pantone 7s. i think the uptempos would hold up better. pantone 7 nubuck/suede or whatever that is is nice on toebox, but i feel very delicate as well.

My modest collection.
Dope!

Those UNCs are tough. I was looking at the Pantone 7s but these are looking like a better UNC option.

Also, I can't get behind the logic of "Nike releasing more color ways = shoe is done/whored out/trash". How do bad/more color ways take away from the greatness of the shoe? Honestly, most of the colorways they've released are hot.

Maroons/Triple Whites/Gums/Navys (they would be better with a white/black outsole).

People loving the patent leather bulls color way, but that's the worst one of the bunch.

Last edited:
lol nah bro Nike was only suppose to release these in black and white and vault them.

Shoes dead... but maybe only one colorway they released was wack... ahahhahaha smh... god bless you swoosh purist.

Whenever I see the Knicks pair I think of Ewing getting dunked on. Same number too. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom