OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Got my pair from footaction today, was very surprise to see them randomly on shelves. The worker said they restocked on em yesterday or something. So a heads up you guys should check your footaction as well.

Also, my production dates on the shoe are June to August 2016. Looks like Nike produced more pairs. Wasn't the initial release this year sometime in march? So all production dates had to be before march. Anyone notice their production date on their pair?

Got my pair from footaction today, was very surprise to see them randomly on shelves. The worker said they restocked on em yesterday or something. So a heads up you guys should check your footaction as well.

Also, my production dates on the shoe are June to August 2016. Looks like Nike produced more pairs. Wasn't the initial release this year sometime in march? So all production dates had to be before march. Anyone notice their production date on their pair?

I purchased my pair on the original release date and the production dates are 2/10/16 - 3/29/16.

Edit: My bad, this is for the Olympic pair.

Last edited:
For my black/white pair I bought from eastbay when they were playing their release games of these. My dates are 11/11/15-1/19/16. I also doubled up on a pair from shoe palace I think and the dates are the same. Love this CW.

I casually walked into footlocker back in Feb and saw the black white pair sitting by the register. Employee said they had just come in and he was getting ready to put them on display. I picked it up, then put it back thinking "I'll get them when they go on sale"...........

Last edited:
I regret copping the gum bottoms, feel really bulky! My son clowns me saying they look like old man Skechers, going to sell them for a good price.

Limited sizes still available on Footlocker
I regret copping the gum bottoms, feel really bulky! My son clowns me saying they look like old man Skechers, going to sell them for a good price.
Bulkier than the others or just the Uptempo in general?  It's a definitely a 90s style shoe

Limited sizes still available on Footlocker

Bulkier than the others or just the Uptempo in general?  It's a definitely a 90s style shoe
Yeah, I had these growing up in the 90s, these in general feel to bulky plus they run .5 big

Last edited:
Word??? U know if they had 8.5??
Give them a call yourself and have them do a stock locator. They can locate which footlocker stores still have your size. I just went in and finally picked up my pair (from a different footlocker) and dude there was even able to help me locate a white red pair also, which I got coming in the mail as well

Kept missing these so put in a low bid on StockX for close to retail (180, basically retail plus fees) and someone bit almost immediately. Wan't really expecting that, but glad they're on the way!

Kept missing these so put in a low bid on StockX for close to retail (180, basically retail plus fees) and someone bit almost immediately. Wan't really expecting that, but glad they're on the way!
Wow that's dope. Looks like the "hype" on these has finally died down. And with the footstores recent restock, seems like most people who REALLY wanted this shoe got em. Resellers been gobbling them up, but they're definitely not moving like before. I'm watching a few pairs on eBay around $220. I had FA locate me a pair in South Florida, gonna wait till the hurricane passes to go see if they're still in store. If not, I'll start shooting dudes on eBay with some 200 shipped offers via PayPal.

Finally copped Black/Whites today....a local footlocker got a random restock [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

LPU og 1996!!!
Clean air bubble and nike air outline. 
nthat.gif

Size 10 at HOH Roosevelt field mall and a 13... smh I'm stupid for not going earlier in the week.
Damn all I'm seeing is 11.5 and up at my local spots. Had one of the FA employees search for a size 9.5 for me and she gave me on location. Drove down there a couple days later (after the hurricane was over) and they didn't have anything near my size. I still feel like Nike will drop some more pairs online soon. 

Any strange on the size tag date ? 06/0716 and 08/11/16 ? Later than the release date ? (April, 2016) 

Back
Top Bottom