OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

just copped an 11.5 off ebay for 180 shipped after the ebay 15 off coupon :smh:

i know if i had waited i would have gotten them cheaper but i wanted them now :smh:

hope the toe box is roomy

wise move getting 11.5. I'm an 11.5-12 and my 12 is low key big...

what's the ebay coupon tho?

wise move getting 11.5. I'm an 11.5-12 and my 12 is low key big...

what's the ebay coupon tho?

15 bucks off 75

C15LIMITEDTIME valid till 5pm pacific time

its been like that all week though

there was a better coupon last week though and i missed out on it

Man I super slept on these.... Just copped from ebay using the $15 off code. Ended up paying $185 with free shipping. Not too bad all things considered.

I have to admit, these shoes are comfortable. The 05 pair didn't feel this comfortable. I'm curious on how the OG 96 pair felt.

So, for the most part these fit .5 big this time around? The last retro fit me perfect. I have a wide foot tho'

So, for the most part these fit .5 big this time around? The last retro fit me perfect. I have a wide foot tho'
I have a wide foot too and I went .5 size down and it's perfect, but everyone is different

I bought my true size (11) & the length is perfect. Yes it's a tad roomy width wise but there is NO WAY I could size down. My big toe on my bigger foot would be slammed against the inside end of the shoe.

As I mentioned it in my prior post earlier today, I wanted to take a pic of my new Uptempos with my OG pair. The OG pair hasn't been worn in over 17 years so they're a little dirty & such. But the side by side shows the differences. The airbag size mainly among the lack of the white under the letters not extending down. Hope you like the pics.

View media item 1974910View media item 1974912View media item 1974915

Last edited:
Wide foot NTers, my Olympics went tts and they are a bit tight in the front, should I go up .5 or stick tts for these?

I just need another pair of olympics. Had to sell mine years back when money got tight.

guys almost everyone is saying .5 down from your true size, as was the case with myself. these are very very roomy in the front, shape of toe box really makes the shoe fit larger than normal shoes.

Back
Top Bottom