OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Looks like they moved these to XLD

Yeah. I went back after changing my mind since I know how hard it is to get a size 14 and figured I wasn't going to let $13 stop me from getting a deal. Welp, the deal isn't there now and they are back to normal price.

Am I crazy to think these might sell better than the Paris Olympic 4s releasing this weekend?

Skip the lows and let’s get the OG black/white to the US and black/white/red FINALLY
Obligatory response post:
Oh you mean these old things?
more-uptempo-chile.jpg

Swear im popping a bottle of something when or if they finally get around to them. And please no dumb **** like leather upper or some other unrequested change.

I would buy the lows on a very steep discount. THey look bulky enough to try and skate in them lol. Most of my SBs are wrecked.

I must say I’m a bit surprised there isn’t more demand for the Olympics. It wasn’t too long ago More Uptempos flew off shelves, now even OG colorways aren’t moving.

I must say I’m a bit surprised there isn’t more demand for the Olympics. It wasn’t too long ago More Uptempos flew off shelves, now even OG colorways aren’t moving.
White/ Navy sneaker and whoever has a connection to this CW already had it several times likely

OG Black White are timeless :pimp:

definitely had they olys at least 2x. skipped these since i haven't worn the 2020's yet. og black/whites are classic and get copped every time

Back
Top Bottom