OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Spring 1996, I had the Air Max Uptempo 95 and it was new, then Pippen pulled these out in the playoffs out of nowhere.

Does anyone remember that? I also feel like they werent available in stores at that same time. April 96, because school still had a few months left and no one in my school ever got them. I feel like they weren't in stores until the summer or the next school year.

(I'm talking about the first black-white colorway)

I know by the end of Summer of 96, one of my classmates had the Black/White pair Uptempos as his back to school shoes.

I love my tan/yellow ambush lows...but the blacks were unnecessary and the purple joints were pretty hideous.

I'm quite content with my 2020 pair, but will pick up the new OG for retail if/when they drop.

I love my tan/yellow ambush lows...but the blacks were unnecessary and the purple joints were pretty hideous.

I'm quite content with my 2020 pair, but will pick up the new OG for retail if/when they drop.

I’m still eyeing those

Can you post some pics of em pls n thx

Maybe some on foots

My guy Demar with the OGs in training camp after wearing the Chicago pair on media day:

4783BBF7-F5D7-4218-950F-450FA8532C00.jpeg

Just saw this...I'll get some pics, fam. Probably no on-feet because I've got zero swag. I imagine I'd just wear some black tech sweats or maybe olive pants.

Oh and I wear a 14 so I'd probably look like a transformer or something :lol:

Lmao no judgement here playa

Back
Top Bottom