933E9C85-077B-472D-8FBC-2F99408B6E5D.jpeg
My man, beat me to it.
🔥🔥 all i want just sayin..all i want.

Anyone got a picture of all the OG?

Was there only 3 colorways?

Olympic
Black/white
Bulls?

And a White and Black (Mostly all white with blue air bubbles. Think there might be a silver sample too but I might be making the last one up :lol:

You guys talking about the Olympics?

It just released 2 years ago….

EBCD7EA0-6859-4344-8972-6E3E2AD3AA1D.jpeg
these. juwan howard wore these. they randomly dropped last month at footlockers. first time this og colorway was retroed. like many releases lately never a concrete release date
Screenshot_20220601-201124_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone got a picture of all the OG?

Was there only 3 colorways?

Olympic
Black/white
Bulls?
and the white navy which was recently released. seems like nobody gave a **** about this colorway coming back. I remember these as the juwan howards. back in the day i went to the store copeland sports. looking for an 11.5. employee came back with a size 13 lol
20220601_203246.jpg

Last edited:
And a White and Black (Mostly all white with blue air bubbles. Think there might be a silver sample too but I might be making the last one up :lol:
they released an all white pair with 3m lining on the big AIR on the side around 2001. still have my pair but probably falling apart.

these. juwan howard wore these. they randomly dropped last month at footlockers. first time this og colorway was retroed. like many releases lately never a concrete release date
The OG was a way brighter blue.

Like a blue right in between electric/photo blue and Carolina blue.

and the white navy which was recently released. seems like nobody gave a **** about this colorway coming back. I remember these as the juwan howards. back in the day i went to the store copeland sports. looking for an 11.5. employee came back with a size 13 lol
20220601_203246.jpg
These are the ones I need. When did they retro?? I definitely missed out and definitely woulda copped. Dam

20220601_203246.jpg

These are two different shoes (to me). The bottom pair is the 4th OG colorway I was talking about jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 .. the Navy joints are IDK.. maybe someone got it wrong off of pics :lol: or what I assume to just be a retro +. They come close but the air bubbles on these were something in between royal and sky blue. Those hits are also black on the back and toebox.

My brother had these when I was in the 6th grade and almost got robbed for them waiting for me after school on my 3rd day. Never forget these. Those Navy's are dope and I would cop on disco but they are not the same. The White OG has NEVER been retro'd.
Kids+Nike+Air+Max+More+Uptempo+OG.jpeg

They retroed an all-white slightly different than the 2002 all-white.

This one looks like it doesn't have the 3M silver behind the letters. It is within the last ten years, the box debuted around 2012-2013.

Screenshot_20220602-191238_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-191259_eBay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom