OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

wink.gif
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Peer Pressure Bullying.

I remembered them dropping in 06.. I guess it was 05. They were much more premium .. I still remember that sock lining they had. They should have come that way but these are still fire.

Dont see the big deal in triple blacks.. I have the OG blk/whites which are 1,000 times better. Plus these just remind me of the pair I had in 07.. Theyre pretty different.. but still all black and no one cared lol.

I Want the triple blacks cause there low-key compared to the other colorways, I figured I'd rock them alot more because there a muted tone. I always rock my uptempos on special occasions, I need an everyday colorway haha

The Hoop pack release with that plush linear was weird to me. It seem I would have to adjust my socks with them lol for what ever reason!

Imma have to do these triple blacks as well. Then count me out the uptempo game, I'll cop the supremes and flip those to pay for all the uptempos I copped so far.. which are only two

Does anyone know if villa sends the shoes in a box or one of those crappy packs footlocker uses?

Back
Top Bottom