Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Does sheikh's take phone orders?  You know if they had alot of sizes?
not sure if they take phone orders, but I think they will hold for you or ship it to a sheikh store closer to you.  It seemed like they had alot of sizes left

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Does sheikh's take phone orders?  You know if they had alot of sizes?
not sure if they take phone orders, but I think they will hold for you or ship it to a sheikh store closer to you.  It seemed like they had alot of sizes left

Originally Posted by thapointguy

sneakerhead.com has a fsr for $120 shipped unless you're in CA(+ tax).
Awesome, thanks! Just grabbed a size 9. Do you by chance know if they double box their shipments?

Awesome, thanks! Just grabbed a size 9. Do you by chance know if they double box their shipments?

Thanks again, that was easy. $120 shipped to Seattle so it should take about 3 business days. Can't wait to break these in. =D

Thanks again, that was easy. $120 shipped to Seattle so it should take about 3 business days. Can't wait to break these in. =D

On a side note, I just noticed that the air bubble on the knicks penny 1 are bigger than these 
30t6p3b.gif
. No big deal to me though.

On a side note, I just noticed that the air bubble on the knicks penny 1 are bigger than these 
30t6p3b.gif

*thumbs up* on the info... Too bad I didn't see this earlier. Here's hoping for an NDC restock soon

*thumbs up* on the info... Too bad I didn't see this earlier. Here's hoping for an NDC restock soon

Originally Posted by beh235

30t6p3b.gif

Seems like everytime they retro a shoe the air bubbles get smaller and smaller... As was the case on my infra am90s and these.

Back
Top Bottom