Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

These shoes need to drop!

2 more weeks, not bad. cant wait to cop so i can ball in them. im already sick of my Kobe VI sinces almost everyone at my gym has them
30t6p3b.gif

2 more weeks, not bad. cant wait to cop so i can ball in them. im already sick of my Kobe VI sinces almost everyone at my gym has them
30t6p3b.gif

man these orlandos are top 5 best shoe ever! and best shoe of that year hands down, until the black red 11s came out. thats still my number one fav shoe but couldnt get them so i settled on the air shake ndestrukt which is 
pimp.gif
too!

man these orlandos are top 5 best shoe ever! and best shoe of that year hands down, until the black red 11s came out. thats still my number one fav shoe but couldnt get them so i settled on the air shake ndestrukt which is 
pimp.gif
too!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

I can tell you spend ample hourage in the gym.

Sweat.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

I can tell you spend ample hourage in the gym.

Sweat.

a couple more days. about to pick up the white/reds and neutral grey/white pairs up friday.. Love living in nyc

a couple more days. about to pick up the white/reds and neutral grey/white pairs up friday.. Love living in nyc

I was thinking about Copping these and the Pewters but i decided to get just the Pewters for right now hopefully they hit Outlets

I was thinking about Copping these and the Pewters but i decided to get just the Pewters for right now hopefully they hit Outlets

copped the pheonix clorway  paid $100 in soho but I dont think im goin 4 the others still have a pair from the last release

copped the pheonix clorway  paid $100 in soho but I dont think im goin 4 the others still have a pair from the last release

^ Been ordering from PYS since '04, and not one problem yet.

Usually have good prices and they ship out immediately in most cases.

When I first started using them they shipped from a warehouse that was 25 minutes from where I stay, so I would always get my shoes the next day for standard shipping cost
pimp.gif
, they moved though. Ah the good ole days.

Back
Top Bottom