Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

UNDS’d these Beauties from Dope factory yesterday. Big ups to antoekneeo antoekneeo for the link $163 and change shipped :nthat:
80DEC0AC-3086-4A38-A9CF-232F7AC1DB49.jpeg

CED6F4FB-FB7F-47D7-B6D0-3A3B7591111E.jpeg

Going to have to get a size 9.5, size 10 is a bit loose on me. Thought going True to size would be fine, but guess not. My uptmpos are a 9.5 and should have done that.

Anyone looking to trade their 9.5 for my 10?
4E9D1E46-442A-4865-8A34-6DE3DD2BEA5C.jpeg
Same thing. I had action at a 10 but need the 9.5 didn’t wanna drive all the way across the city

Going to have to get a size 9.5, size 10 is a bit loose on me. Thought going True to size would be fine, but guess not. My uptmpos are a 9.5 and should have done that.

Anyone looking to trade their 9.5 for my 10?
4E9D1E46-442A-4865-8A34-6DE3DD2BEA5C.jpeg
You Just Made Me Realize I Copped A 10 In All Stars From Size And Not 9.5 :smh:

If you go true to size there's definitely heel slippage... I even laced all the way to the top and wore thick socks lol... All good I'll buy those foam cutout insoles from dollar tree... My 06 orlando pair actually ran snug and was uncomfortable around the toe box so I sold them... So not even mad these have a little room... I'm a still get the same size too when I get the all stars and eventually orlandos

I broke out the previous all star release.

Good lord they felt like bricks on my feet. No cushion at all.

Sucks that I won't have a shot on the all stars in size 15. They go so quick.

Sitting on Nike here in Australia. Ordered all stars as soon as the dropped last Thursday and they arrived today. Still a FSR on their site up to 14.

Here's the link to the All Stars in a few minutes (7 am pst)

Here's the link to the All Stars in a few minutes (7 am pst)
That Was Quick |l

That Was Quick |l
This drop brought two disappointments. Already got a pair from a fellow NT'er for myself and was going for a second pair for a friend. By the time I could get it to load it was sold out. Then went to the releases page and saw that the Timberland super boot I Just paid $75 over retail for last weekend is releasing again this weekend 🤦🏿‍♂️. I literally searched online for about an hour to make sure they weren't dropping this year and found nothing.

This drop brought two disappointments. Already gotns pair from a fellow NT'er for myself and was going for a second pair for a friend. By the time I could get it to load it was sold out. Then went to the release page and saw that the Timberland super boot I Just paid $75 over retail for las weekend is releasing again this weekend 🤦🏿‍♂️. I literally searched online for about an hour to make sure they weren't dropping this year and found nothing.
Sorry To Hear That Bro :ohwell:

Hey At Least You Didn’t Order The Wrong Size From The UK Like My Dumbass Did :smh:

If Anyone Needs A 10, Get At Me :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom