Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I agree 100%.

The positions are no longer determined by height, it’s completely role and skill based in my opinion. Giannis just happens to be a really really tall, small forward.

there are no power forwards in today's game by your definition. everyone is a stretch 4. nobody plays back to the basket in today's game.

Patience is definitely the key here even if its 4 months prices will be around retail once fire red 3s drop and the closer we get to xmas 11s.

People selling these are not shoe people Trainer SC's are still popping up on sites randomly.

More random shipments coming will weaken the market when people arnt moving there pairs

Entries are open on Footlocker for Homes instore 25th release,
no locations near central TX are showing up.
Be nice if they would put out a statement addressing shipment/logistical issues but nike is gonna nike as usual.

I wonder if a lot of stores haven’t received shipment on the homes too. I’ve seen where they’ll add stores as they get them closer to release.

Only 1 location by me for the homes. Going to try and double up in case I miss out on Orlando's again.

So far if the FTL Homes release are any indication of how they will handle any subsequent Orlando release then that’s basically a wrap for these :smh:. At least back in the day they would label things “quickstike” giving you the heads up that they would be super limited and you were taking the L. Now they just don’t give a damn. They must have stopped production on these not even a third of the way through the production cycle. Question is why. The Nike team in charge of the Pennies this year are a bunch of petty, incompetent bozo’s for how they handled this “release”. End rant.

Last edited:
Nothing within 100 miles or more lol no go on any more homes. Just finished the reglue on my 06s, motivation due to missing out.
01943FB9-1D29-46AE-AA95-1142B82C6E53.jpeg

My size on Goat shot up by almost $100 for the homes. I know I’m going kick myself for not getting them sooner if I don’t hit for retail.

Back
Top Bottom