Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I got the shoes last week and the box was beat as hell. Good thing the shoes don't fit well, I returned them.

pimp.gif

Whats good NT?

Can someone please help me get a pair of these??? Any idea how much I could expect to drop seeing the GR stock is done? Please email me

Whats good NT?

Can someone please help me get a pair of these??? Any idea how much I could expect to drop seeing the GR stock is done? Please email me

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Finally got a pair of Orlandos for $120 
pimp.gif
. Store I went to in the DMV still has a full size run. 

Brah Where In The DMV.?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Finally got a pair of Orlandos for $120 
pimp.gif
. Store I went to in the DMV still has a full size run. 

Brah Where In The DMV.?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

I got my pair of black and dark grey's yesterday from Eastbay and they sent me the most banged up box ever. Looked like a dog got a hold of it

You mean EASTBAY FAMOUS packging? And I got a crap load of these from different shipment from Eastbay.

I got my pair of black and dark grey's yesterday from Eastbay and they sent me the most banged up box ever. Looked like a dog got a hold of it

You mean EASTBAY FAMOUS packging? And I got a crap load of these from different shipment from Eastbay.

Originally Posted by ptngina

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Looks like the packing dude at Eastbay stomped a mud hole in your box before throwing it in the crap bag.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Looks like the packing dude at Eastbay stomped a mud hole in your box before throwing it in the crap bag.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am sorry to see that your package arrived is such bad shape. 
frown.gif
  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you with this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

frown.gif
  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you with this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

I've sent several of these pictures from different shipments/orders to one of the eastbay reps already and obviously nothing has been done.

These are the responses I've gotten back.

1)Eastbay is looking at this matter.
2)Right now, eastbay is not going to change their shipping policy.
3)You can return them.(And buy them again. Ok. Eastbay already has my money. Return will take 2-3 weeks. I buy them again, I get charge another $100 plus. So now  have 2 charges on my credit card and on top of that, Eastbay will ship it in a plastic bag anyways). So whats the point of returning them and buying it again?
4)You can exchange them(even if I exchange them, it will take another 2-3 weeks for me to get the exchange and still be shipped in that plastic bag). So whats the point of exchanging them?
5)Sorry for the inconvenience.(why even apologize if Eastbay will keep shipping in a bag and I will get the same damage package everytime?)

Anyways.....

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

I've sent several of these pictures from different shipments/orders to one of the eastbay reps already and obviously nothing has been done.

These are the responses I've gotten back.

1)Eastbay is looking at this matter.
2)Right now, eastbay is not going to change their shipping policy.
3)You can return them.(And buy them again. Ok. Eastbay already has my money. Return will take 2-3 weeks. I buy them again, I get charge another $100 plus. So now  have 2 charges on my credit card and on top of that, Eastbay will ship it in a plastic bag anyways). So whats the point of returning them and buying it again?
4)You can exchange them(even if I exchange them, it will take another 2-3 weeks for me to get the exchange and still be shipped in that plastic bag). So whats the point of exchanging them?
5)Sorry for the inconvenience.(why even apologize if Eastbay will keep shipping in a bag and I will get the same damage package everytime?)

Anyways.....

Back
Top Bottom