Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Finally got mines from Eastbay. Box is all beat to hell. crushed, top wont stay closed, smh. Run big just like my knicks. Glad i got a sz.10, and i wear a 10.5-11

Finally got mines from Eastbay. Box is all beat to hell. crushed, top wont stay closed, smh. Run big just like my knicks. Glad i got a sz.10, and i wear a 10.5-11

Everyone Sleepin On These.???

smokin.gif

The "highlighters" would be so better without the green piping.

Just give me the ripstop joints or any of the other OG colorways and I'll be more than good.

Just give me the ripstop joints or any of the other OG colorways and I'll be more than good.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Well... what kind of PIPING do you prefer?

You feel me?

wink.gif

Well... what kind of PIPING do you prefer?

You feel me?

wink.gif

I would copp them neon green joints and just put them on display in my crib. Thats jus me tho. Too loud to rock.

I would copp them neon green joints and just put them on display in my crib. Thats jus me tho. Too loud to rock.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I am sorry to hear that. 
frown.gif
  Do you have any pictures I can forward along with your comments?

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I am sorry to hear that. 
frown.gif
  Do you have any pictures I can forward along with your comments?

EastbayRep - Ray

3M Woulda Been Much Appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom