Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Look like the shipping label on mine was created. Really wanted these since I was able to get the wife a pair a while back. Curious to see if this 12 will fit.

Still waiting on shipping, Ordered 9:46 Am on Saturday

Talked to customer support, they said should get shipping soon

Whats up yall.
Complete noob here to the shoe game.
A buddy put me on to apps like Stockx SNKRS and GOAT...
How does everyone know about a random store like Hibbett dropping this random stock of Pennys?
Everybody is a noob at some point man so no worries. Most people here including myself have been doing this for decades or close to it . You just learn about different stores and websites overtime and mostly just keep checking in here on threads you’re interested in to learn about upcoming release dates and stuff. Also a lot of people here I’m assuming check shoe websites like sneakernews.com and stuff numerous times a day to see what’s coming out and when. Hope that helps answer some of your questions.

Everybody is a noob at some point man so no worries. Most people here including myself have been doing this for decades or close to it . You just learn about different stores and websites overtime and mostly just keep checking in here on threads you’re interested in to learn about upcoming release dates and stuff. Also a lot of people here I’m assuming check shoe websites like sneakernews.com and stuff numerous times a day to see what’s coming out and when. Hope that helps answer some of your questions.
That helps a lot man i appreciate it! Thank you.

Key is to make comments in the threads you like and check them often when you get alerts. I saw an alert then saw the link. Luck is when hard work meets opportunities.

And don’t be super drunk on a Friday night when the re up happens like ya boy

How do yall find out about a site like Hibbett releasing a small supply of Pennys? Do they alert you because of previous purchases? How does that work? im a noob in the game.
You’re in the right place to learn. This is where I learned, NT! But as others have stated, subscribe and post in the threads of kicks you like. There’s always someone here on the hunt, and many of us share common interests. This really was a luck thing finding this recent stock. No one knew really. Normally a twitter page would’ve dropped info first. Yeah, go follow some of them too. Good way to catch deals and restocks or one’s upcoming. Welcome dude! Explore! There’s more here than sneakers.

Are any of you still waiting on shipping confirmation from Hibbets? My bro ordered a size 11 on Saturday at 9:00am ct. And no shipping confirmation and no cancellation email yet.

Back
Top Bottom