Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Saw the purple joints in person the other day, not bad but i'm passing..
As for the Orlando CW, those are getting copped
pimp.gif

I need to grab a pair of these.

I had the air unit in my 2006 pair pop in the forefoot. feels like a flat every time i step on it. totally sucks!!

I need to grab a pair of these.

I had the air unit in my 2006 pair pop in the forefoot. feels like a flat every time i step on it. totally sucks!!

will these be everywhere? i hope my local shop gets em. i need these bad. had the og's in high school. i beat em to hell!

will these be everywhere? i hope my local shop gets em. i need these bad. had the og's in high school. i beat em to hell!

I still have my 2000 retro's and I bought the retro's that came back out in 06 or 07 whenever it was... I'm not absolutely sure, but I think when they released in 06-07 they ended up going on sale.

I remember I bought them with my boy at the Footlocker on 34th Street with the 30% F&F... and they just put them out on the floor that day/morning I believe.

I still have my 2000 retro's and I bought the retro's that came back out in 06 or 07 whenever it was... I'm not absolutely sure, but I think when they released in 06-07 they ended up going on sale.

I remember I bought them with my boy at the Footlocker on 34th Street with the 30% F&F... and they just put them out on the floor that day/morning I believe.

Back
Top Bottom