Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey does anyone know who or what e-mail address I can send to Nike to request something?

Like remember when we did the Military 4's petition to have the back made of rubber instead of that fugly plastic... does anyone know where or what e-mail address that was sent to?

I want to send them a request or start up a petition to release the other two colorways of the Penny 1's.
Tell them to increase the air bubble size while your at it.
I would love to see the big air bubble unit like the OG but we know its not happening even if we protest like what the egyptians are doing.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

9596PlayoffsHardaway.jpg

its crazy that the hsoes their wearing will be dropping this year

I don't really care about the size of the airbag. It would be nice if they went zoom air heel.
eek.gif

I don't really care about the size of the airbag. It would be nice if they went zoom air heel.
eek.gif

Man, that pic brings back memories of the good ol days....So many nice shoes back then....

Man, that pic brings back memories of the good ol days....So many nice shoes back then....

Will wait and see if these go down, I already got caught out their with the Penny 2's and Liquid 3's retail.

Will wait and see if these go down, I already got caught out their with the Penny 2's and Liquid 3's retail.

Back
Top Bottom