Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

If it takes a hype beast Collab to kick off the OGs
So be it, I rather have them move and more release.. instead of Nike putting them away for another 10yrs
If we are being honest, nobody on planet earth was asking for a Penny collab. No one outside of maybe some diehard collectors will ever really get excited about this.

Most will never even know these dropped.

Last edited:
OG>>>>> Collabs for me.

BUT, I do think some nicer colorways of the collabs would help. I wouldn't be mad at some UNDFTD Penny 1s. Off-White Penny 2s....Etc. I'd strike out on all of them but I wouldn't mind looking at them lol.

If we are being honest, nobody on planet earth was asking for a Penny collab. No one outside of maybe some diehard collectors will ever really get excited about this.

Most will never even know these dropped.
Never underestimate sneaker social media….
Nobody thought, some Barkley’s would sellout and do dumb resell numbers… Even Griffey 1s… anything is possible

If they did a cw like this but with the Volt replaced with Royal Blue, I’d like them more than the OGs.

7F23E377-F93C-45E6-AB6A-CC2CAD0DD2D1.jpeg

Never underestimate sneaker social media….
Nobody thought, some Barkley’s would sellout and do dumb resell numbers… Even Griffey 1s… anything is possible
Specifically it's mostly the Blk/Purp CBs and the Griffey White Freshwater. The rest aren't really desired. For the most part. Every other Griffey product was as easy as can be last year. For me anyway. I grabbed them all. Black Freshwater, Volts, Sweetest Swing, the AM90s. All retail purchases. The White OG Barkleys I bought under retail.

And even then...the other 2 shoes don't really move. Go look at your size on Stock X. 10-15 sales will take you back an entire year on the Barkley. The vast majority don't care about those shoes. They rot away on resale sites.

Last edited:
Y'all need to be patient. How many times have they said ______ will be released in ______, but no specific RD? I can't count how many times a shoe was supposed to come out in Spring, Fall...whatever and it gets moved to another time. I've worked at Niketown and seen stuff get moved on launch sheets. It's not uncommon. Also to be fair, it was announced as a spring release. We're not in Spring yet. We already got official GS pics, so I guess that counts for something. Relax y'all.

Y'all need to be patient. How many times have they said ______ will be released in ______, but no specific RD? I can't count how many times a shoe was supposed to come out in Spring, Fall...whatever and it gets moved to another time. I've worked at Niketown and seen stuff get moved on launch sheets. It's not uncommon. Also to be fair, it was announced as a spring release. We're not in Spring yet. We already got official GS pics, so I guess that counts for something. Relax y'all.
People are worried because they scrapped the additional Penny 3 colorway without saying a word

People are worried because they scrapped the additional Penny 3 colorway without saying a word
And I get that. I know the black pair got released, but how far along was the home colorway? Did they release official pics? Or was it announced in a general sense or did it have an actual RD? I know some of them even popped up in outlets sporadically. I wasn't following that shoe release closely, but I understand that situation. I just don't think we have that type of situation here given the attention both cws have gotten so far, but you never know. But at least with the Penny 3, 1 cw was released. So I think something is on the way.

Back
Top Bottom