Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

It seems to be minimal if wearing for casual. I couldn’t imagine ever balling in them though, even Penny had them altered ( in only one way we know of). Imagine a zoom version of these

now I remember why I sold both Orlando and Knicks pair... they weren't comfortable at all lol... the 2s we're great but ran snug

now I remember why I sold both Orlando and Knicks pair... they weren't comfortable at all lol... the 2s we're great but ran snug

the OG 2's were super comfortable. my first pair of sneakers with zoom and it was just amazing. the retro's without zoom were terrible. those were true bricks.

the OG 2's were super comfortable. my first pair of sneakers with zoom and it was just amazing. the retro's without zoom were terrible. those were true bricks.

I had the OG atlantics in high school... I forgot how the comfort was but the retros I have the black pair and they not bad... just snug... if anything I hope they retro those since I got sole separation

The 5's aren't actually that bad. Design is a logical continuation of the line, and I didn't mind hoopin in them either.

20211229_194915.jpg

In preparation.

Want a pair but the last retros felt like bricks on feet super uncomfortable
I hate the comfort of most nikes and Jordan’s. I go up a half size and double insole and it makes them nice. Try and score some full length zoom insoles

Back
Top Bottom