Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Still holding out hope that Nike will release the Orlando home Penny 1s
They have to get to it eventually right?

right???
ohwell.gif
Yes, and I will bump this thread and petition for it until they do. Preferably with the OG box too. I want the full retro on this one.

when was the last release? 2011 right? I would like to see the Penny 2 before that

Atlantics just released and sat, rotate it out and come back to it. The last release I think was 2010, but I'm not in a rush for those, I still have them in really good shape. We need them home Penny 1's, they playing games.

Atlantics just released and sat, rotate it out and come back to it. The last release I think was 2010, but I'm not in a rush for those, I still have them in really good shape. We need them home Penny 1's, they playing games.
I was actually talking about this Penny 2, last retro was 2008.

0708_flashback-to-96-pt1-zf96.jpg

The last release of the the home (white) Penny 1 was the first, and only release... 95/96
I was talking about these 1s, last retro was 2011

nike-air-max-penny-1-retro.jpg

^ oh ok,I have both and just started wearing my 2011's last week. A re release of those would still be appreciated though.

All the way IN!

giphy.gif

Need a NYK retro, Ive been searching eBay for far too long.
one of the better retro+ colorways of that model, ebay is dry and if you find a pair they're all beat up

This would be great. Been kicking myself since passing on a clearance pair in 2007.
aaahh the good ole days, the vast majority of Nike retros went straight to clearance back then. I also remember looking at the clearance section of a physical Eastbay magazine and doing a phone order but I don't think it ever went through. They were $64.99 and that was a price my parents were more than willing to pay since we grew up dirt poor and they would never spend more than $70 on one pair. The following year is when I started working and then fast forward to early 2010, I was able to finally purchase a DS pair from PYS (RIP).

Back
Top Bottom