Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

When i went to Nike SF they told me extra pairs would be sent back to Nike Corp.... And then in NY you can walk in and grab them? Nike sucks. How they didnt allocate more to SF for this release is mind boggling.
Ny reraffled them, ppl got called yesterday

Pre-Ordered For $250 SHIPPED Night Before Release With NO Regrets...

Shipment Scheduled To Arrive Tuesday.

Hope you guys find 'em for a lil less because it's really a shame to see SO MANY of the pairs on eBay for resell. These will be stocked until the RIGHT moment and I'm happy to add them to the collection. 

yea, i just looked on ebay and it's some priced for 500 but most for 350-300. won't be long before they tire from relisting they will drop them prices

yea, i just looked on ebay and it's some priced for 500 but most for 350-300. won't be long before they tire from relisting they will drop them prices
It costs $0.10 for a listing and it automatically relists three times for free....

The unfair way

The fair way

:stillsalty

Btw, did ntrf reraffle as well or release unclaimed pairs?

Last edited:
I was able to get the Reds from the HOH at the galleria. Should have went a half size down. The 11s feel huge. Hopefully I can exchange them

both the all stars and reds just hit where im at in japan last week. now im at a lose. cant buy both  :frown:

I think he means they are tired of them not selling.
As with all major hyped releases even with big numbers they will dry up....

Grab them now for anything under $230/240 shipped...

Back
Top Bottom