Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

DB penny's are too ill buuut can't get past that 49er logo SMH. But little dude did his thing on em...
Thought that way too at first.

Then realized it literally dosen't matter at all 
laugh.gif

No one cares and that is what the kid wanted and therfore is part of what makes the shoe his. 

If anything, be glad that those Penny's didn't sell out. Just because something doesn't sell out off the jump doesn't mean it doesn't have supporters. All of us that are in this thread are here for our love of the Penny I's.

True, but the red version and black versions just pop.  For a 49ers fan you would think the should would be black or red based as opposed to gray.  I could even see a gold based shoe, starting to get the feeling Nike is 100% behind the shoe choice, and color.  The kid only has minor say in the shoe, perhaps the art that is on the shoe.  However Nike still has final say on the color.
I've always felt that way. I'm sure they have a designer sit with the kid and just add the details.

Didn't he have 6 knee surgeries altogether? 5 on one knee and 1 on another? Then he had i believe 2 wrist surgeries on his shooting hand? :x

I think it was 6 Knee surgeries, 2 wrist surgeries and plantar fasciatis once!

Besides the in store release, how will the DB Penny Is be released online? Just at 10am or twitter link or or or???

The DBs are very nice but as a Skins fan I can't rock em. I literally don't wear any team gear that's not Wizards, Nats, Skins or Caps. Fandom

I think it was 6 Knee surgeries, 2 wrist surgeries and plantar fasciatis once!

Wow.. Amazing he can still walk without any complications or noticeable limp as he gets older. Those injuries and surgeriers take a toll and have a gradual regressive impact later in life. I see photos of him on sneaker blogs in the weight room and the gym doing his best to stay in shape. That's always a good sign. He always came off as a good humble dude so I've always wished him the best.

Wow.. Amazing he can still walk without any complications or noticeable limp as he gets older. Those injuries and surgeriers take a toll and have a gradual regressive impact later in life. I see photos of him on sneaker blogs in the weight room and the gym doing his best to stay in shape. That's always a good sign. He always came off as a good humble dude so I've always wished him the best.
i think thats another reason why he is so loved, he is a nice guy and not a MJ douche

The seller on ebay has upped the price to 179 shipped, i rather try my luck on the DBs instead of paying that health inspector price

I try to recall the sequence and years:

November 1996: Knee Surgery, missed about 20 games in a row
December 1997: Knee Surgery, missed about 30 games
February 1998: Knee Surgery, missed about 20 games
December 1999: Plantar Fasciatis, missed about 20 games
July 2000: Knee Surgery, missed about 30 games
January 2001: Knee Surgery, missed about 45 games
December 2002: Hand Surgery, missed about 20 games
December 2004: Hand Surgery, missed about 20 games
2005: Knee Surgery, missed most of the season

I think 5 knee surgeries in only 51 months was the big negative factor, on average every 10 months with about 3 months recovery, means that he barely had a healthy knee for about 7 months, before it started to cause problems again!

CW's on point IMO.  Anthony Bennett rocked the All Stars this season, but these look
pimp.gif
 on Wroten.

459257370_10.jpg

459257374_10.jpg

nike is gonna have their hands deep in my wallet these last 2 months, if  i'm calculating correctly  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom