Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

The red pair is nice. But my main priority that day are the black infrared.

The red pair is nice. But my main priority that day are the black infrared.

This

O they drop same day as infrareds? I'm not getting the red pair :lol:

tumblr_mu3scjR7k01shaex9o1_250.gif

will be trying for both, but 6's are the main priority 

#eatinlikegrizz

:pimp:

Where do you live and you really think the Reds will sit that long?
I'm currently in Jackson MS where the only thing these dudes worried about is Jordan's! So far I have got Flightposite IIs for $30 Tiger Hyperflights for $30 black/blue Penny Vs for $50 Barkleyposites for $75 and black/white Gloves & Olympic more uptempos for $99... Oh and I got LSU Shaq Attaqs for $19 last weekend! All from city gear! Im remembering them having grey Penny 1s for $79 in 2011 but by the time I decided to go get them my size was gone!!! I'm waiting on carbon and h20 flightposites to hit $99 now and the coppers will be sure to follow!

I know we're still over 2 weeks out on the ASG Penny 1's dropping, but any more input on sizing?

Earlier in the thread some said these run snug, then one person mentioned going up .5?

I know we're still over 2 weeks out on the ASG Penny 1's dropping, but any more input on sizing?

Earlier in the thread some said these run snug, then one person mentioned going up .5?
I got a pair of the Red/Whites for myself and a friend, IMO they run TTS.

I got a pair of the Red/Whites for myself and a friend, IMO they run TTS.
Right on! Do you have any retro J's? If so, did you get the same size then?

I ask because a majority of my retro Jordans (11, 5, 6, and 3) are all size 9's and fit good. For Foams, Air Max 90's, Roshes, and Free's - I go up to 9.5.

Dammit! I knew they changed something. No stripe on the pull tab smh...look at the phatty on these ******* tho :smokin

Last edited:
The 6s will be the focus of most... The reds will be bought on sale for the low... $99 and under for me! And before anybody says I'm crazy I got Barkleyposites for $75 where I live!

who actually bought those ugly barkelyposites?

you cant compare this shoe with that one

Don't worry, I believe the image you referenced was an old sample. These did not have a stripe in 1996. This is a SOLID retro, can't wait!

Nice! For some reason I remembered them having the strip but then saw old pics without it then I came across this pic and was confused as hell :lol:

who actually bought those ugly barkelyposites?

you cant compare this shoe with that one
I'm not comparing them genius... I'm stating that where I live if it's not J's I can get them on sale... These might wind up being apart of one of city gear's buy one get one for a $1 sales!

I really hope them pics up above are not the actual release pair! If so they messed these OG's up just like they did the Barkley Air Max's (Fab 5 pair).

Please confirm these are not the actuall retroed release pair.

Back
Top Bottom