Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

keep the box and keep the orlando colorway, give me whites and blacks (both with blue accents) and im good, you can keep all the other ones that have released i nthe past except for maybe the Knicks

Hopefully some OG colorways drop.

Missed out last release. :smh:

Last edited:
Nike, make these happen:

Don’t think I mentioned this yet but, the Nike Air Penny 1 is returning this Fall. The Black Ripstop Penny 1 is dropping and a Red/White.
— Rich MaZe Lopez (@MaZe1eR) May 4, 2014

Didn't feel like starting a new thread brahs. :lol:
This is great news that they're coming back, even though both colorways sound pretty bad already lol. And :smh: at making a ripstop material pair again.

True to size.

Hope the quality is better than the most recent retro. Felt like I was walking on cardboard.
THIS! Exactly why my 2011 Orlando Penny 1's are still on ice :lol: :smh:

Nike, make these happen:

The home colorway :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Has it really been 20 years? Damn that's depressing. 2 decades and it felt like Just yesterday I strolled into queens center to cop on rd in the afternoon.

Nike, make these happen:

I've been pleading for them to release these two along with the OG blk/blue Chirs Webbers.

Even though I want them true to the OG form... the one and only change that I hope they would make on the black pair is to give it a blue check on the side like the aways or Orlandos because that clear check gets that cloudy hue pretty quickly from what I remember.

Last edited:
I've been pleading for them to release these two along with the OG blk/blue Chirs Webbers.

Even though I want them true to the OG form... the one and only change that I hope they would make on the black pair is to give it a blue check on the side like the aways or Orlandos because that clear check gets that cloudy hue pretty quickly from what I remember.
the webbers with decent quality would be had but the last few retros have been worse than trash, id rather wear garbage bags than those things that slightly resemble an awesome shoe

need them orlando's again. had the 2007's. Missed out when they came back around in 2011. Those and the orlando 2's are my favorite Penny's. Don't care about the others beside the blue foam 1's

need those white/blue joints...One of the few shoe that got me started when I was younger and bought with my own money

Those would have been a perfect shoe for the summer

need them orlando's again. had the 2007's. Missed out when they came back around in 2011. Those and the orlando 2's are my favorite Penny's. Don't care about the others beside the blue foam 1's
I agree, 1's and 2's are the only one's I care about.

I'm just glad it's not that crappy rip stop material.

OG home and aways is all that's needed :nthat:

Last edited:
GOTTA HAVE 'EM... HAD THE OG's IN '96 DURING MY JUNIOR YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL... GOOD MEMORIES IN THIS SHOE. HOLLA...

CED B.

Nike is FINALLY releasing more than just the first colorway. Count me in :nthat: ....

Now can the All White pair be not to far behind :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom