OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

copped my pair....good thing i did it before it sold out, at first, i was considering copping tomorrow.....but now i got my confirmation.
pimp.gif

im sure they are gonna treat these just like the air max 2009s and exclude them from the next few 50s just my thought. unless u have a cool location thatdoesnt have many things excluded.

it's hard to go by a bobblehead but they do look on point.i did see those HWC jerseys being redied for display at champs time square this morning.perfectmatch for a possible special lebron vii drop

just came home for thanksgiving from school, anyone have any info on the "redcarpets" dropping in the BAY AREA?? looking to cop a second pair...

I emailed nike about the red carpets to see if any restock would happen in the future and this is what they told me. So my question is what is the third colorreleasing because I know the black is coming out in dec, and the navy one will be posted sometime in dec since eastbay has them already unless I'm wrong onthat one. Now I know ppl been saying red carpets are releasing at other hoh locations on 12/3 so i'm confused when she says they not restocking them butanother color is releasing on 12/3. However, my boy said dude at footaction said the red carpets are coming out on 12/4 but i need to ask the mgr that myselfto see if he got an email or if they on the shipping manifest. Can anyone help me out on what colors this rep may be referring to. Thanks

"That is a great shoe. I can see why you are wanting to locate one. The shoe that was released at Foot Locker and House of Hoops is an exclusive shoe thatis not available on the Nike Store website. No other stores will be receiving the shoes. They were a limited release and we will not be restocking them. Wewill be launching three more Lebron shoes on 12/3, 12/17, and 12/25. Remember, if you become a registered user on the Nike Store website, ground shipping onthe first order placed is free plus you get free return shipping. Have a great day! Best regards, JenniferNike.com"

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I had the 11.5 in my cart and everything, filled out my information and I hit confirm payment and it said my size was sold out. I was TIGHT but oh well. I wonder if they gonna restock or if that was it?
same thing happened with me, but sz 10. was at work all day and saw that they droppe when i got home. too late.
mad.gif

Just a heads up not only FTL will be selling the Red Carpets. Select Champs Sports stores will also have them for sale on December 3rd
nerd.gif

These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person, i might even double up inthem so i can play in one pair.

^^^^^^^^^
Well that explains why my boy asked if I would be able to get a discount from one of my connects at Champs then........

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Just a heads up not only FTL will be selling the Red Carpets. Select Champs Sports stores will also have them for sale on December 3rd
nerd.gif

These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person, i might even double up in them so i can play in one pair.
laugh.gif
just like the chalks.....thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

just came home for thanksgiving from school, anyone have any info on the "redcarpets" dropping in the BAY AREA?? looking to cop a second pair...

I was told at NTSF that they're receiving a small shipment between the 4th and the 8th and they're going to drop them whenever they show up.

Crap I missed the dropping on nike.com. Anyone wanna help me out with a 9.5 or know of anywhere in Atlanta that will get/has these?

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by hotbutter

I was told at NTSF that they're receiving a small shipment between the 4th and the 8th and they're going to drop them whenever they show up.
nice. might try to cop if i get the chance

Back
Top Bottom