OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Anybody noticing how every nike basketball shoe is carrying almost the exact same lines/silhoutte, etc... These look kind of like the hypermax, which look kindof like the hyperize, which look kind of like the hyperdunk.... I mean, it's a nice shoe design, but I feel like we keep seeing the same thing. Anyway,I'm sure they'll freak some nice colorways of this, but I can't see too many people paying retail for the all-black version we see here.

Fear23, thanks for posting!

Do you know what's up with the Air Phantom name that we've been hearing for while now?!

I dont hate these, but they look too high off the ground. and when I really look at them, they dont look like a sig shoe at all

the ankle area reminds me of the Jordan 2009's

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Fear23, thanks for posting!

Do you know what's up with the Air Phantom name that we've been hearing for while now?!
I have not. Sorry.

step back in the lebron line

smh.gif
nike

They look o.k. right now, I'm sure when I see the black red and white colorway I will fall in love as usual.

i bet Nike is testing the market again and switching up the design right before production. Phantom is just another code name like for the Power.. justsomething for the bootleggers to make and waste resources before the Seven comes out.. haha

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Looks like something Derek Fisher would wear.
I'm laughing
laugh.gif

and hey, how about Derek Fisher stops playing like an NBA veteran and starts getting eaten alive by Aaron Brooks
tired.gif

Anyways, I personally hope the design gets scraped. Looks like the Blue Chips with flywire IMO

i still hope this is not the actual vII,
it still looks like 4 other shoes coming out this year for nike basketball.

if this is the actual vII, i would need to see a slh, or svsm, or osu colorway to change my mind...

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

hmmmm... this has potential.... hard to base everything off the GS version though

It does..... i like them in the gs version as well. Im quite sure these will look better in adult sizes as well as in other colorways....... if not, i canlook forward to the comfort that shoe has to bring to the table.

hard to base everything off the GS version though

Yep. I'm still going to what for pics of adult sizes in a better colorway.

But Fear23 said 360 Air Max cushioning.... I thought the news was that it supposedly a new 360 Zoom Air cushioning?

Back
Top Bottom