OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

all the pics that were found have been posted already and the only date we have so far is oct 24 for the first colorway.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Just thought that someone should change the thread name to Nike Air Max LeBron VII
touche'

thats a good point.

Or Nike Caged 360 Air Max Lebron VII brought to you by Jason Petrie

That has a ring to it..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Just thought that someone should change the thread name to Nike Air Max LeBron VII

so tru, ive been stated this...

a Mod or some1 ( i wouldn't mind changing the tittle) keep up with the RD and HOH exclusives and any updates

because NEWBS will ask the same question because they are either lazy or can't read.

someone answer this for me... will the NYC VIIs be HOHNY only? or will other stores (i.e NTNY, 34th FA,etc.) receive them also?

If it follows the previous releases then if there is a HOH they'll get some and so will the local Niketown. So yeah for NY you should have the 2 options(if it follows the previous releases that is)

^it seems we are getting a Black/White/Gold instead... I was looking forward to the classic Black/White/Crimson, too... I guess not.

If anybody needs/wants the London release PM me...

Mods: if I'm not allowed to post like this please delete and I apologize in advance...it's been forever since doing a transaction on here and I knowthe rules change
laugh.gif
Thanks all.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

good to see the dunkman's were posted in this thread...
wink.gif

I've only seen a PS from BP. Oh, you guys... in the know and teasing us with winks...

^lol I can't wait to see them. This is the only release I'm excited about at the moment.

i think daaznfella is talking about the altitude type ones that were in that picture with the other colorways , maybe those are the dunkmans , why else wouldthey make that colorway

Back
Top Bottom