OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

we dont know the release date of the woven ones....... all we know is the drop date for the first cw and the tour releases.

First page needs to be updated. I know people have lives, but the LeBron VII thread on ISS is way more organanized than this one.

Originally Posted by 1and12

Check these hyperizes coming out in 2010, straight up LBJ 7 with the Air max

taken from Nike Retro

**** YOU LEBRON HATER YOU COME IN HERE AND WANNA COMPARE THOSE HYPERIZE WITH LBJ 7
MAN IF THEY DO LOOK ALIKE WHY EVEN BOTHER POSTING OP

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

**** YOU LEBRON HATER YOU COME IN HERE AND WANNA COMPARE THOSE HYPERIZE WITH LBJ 7
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Hate? My post was as neutral as possible, i just stated that these Hyperizes and LBJ7s look alike where's the hate?

Over-analyzing FTL

Originally Posted by 1and12

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Hate? My post was as neutral as possible, i just stated that these Hyperizes and LBJ7s look alike where's the hate?

Over-analyzing FTL

WHY THE F? YOU COMPARING THEN OR SAYING THEY LOOK ALIKE THEY DONT

Straight up LBJ 7 With the Air max in my interpretation is...
they went the LBJ 7 Route and added the Air Max bubble on the bottom...

that's all.

too much damn hostility in this piece

geez dude...calm down
smile.gif
he's just making a comparison

but the VII's look legit IMO i'd get them to hoop in

From the other thread... VII Low

nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-gr-grey-white-red-0-01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-gr-white-khaki-orange-0-01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-gr-white-royal-orange-0-01.jpg

I hoped for a Air Max 2009+ on steroids, but these are... blah.

The grays have potential but disapointed no full lenth air

I've had a package arrive for me at work, hopefully i'll have something to post later

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Still waiting on a Dunkman colorway...IN A HIGH (not low)
and hopefully in the traditional dunkman CW not the one they put on the VI lows.

Those don't seem to be lows, but rather a take-down/team shoe version...
Notice the sole is completely different, which Nike never does when making a low...

Originally Posted by arff23

Notice the sole is completely different, which Nike never does when making a low...

this could ptoentially be true. although they did change the sole/shoe for the IV lows....which were the ST's. they may figure that making a uberexpensive low top isn't worth it and so they're making them cheaper for that purpose.

just an idea....

Interesting point of view, but take downs usually don't feature the L23 logo.
Plus the person, who wear tests them described them to me and they fit that description 100%.

exactly what i said in the other thread. something like the Low ST, or that shoe that looked nearly identical to the IV.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

exactly what i said in the other thread. something like the Low ST, or that shoe that looked nearly identical to the IV.
BP, your are referring to the Air Witness. But if I am not mistaken those take down shoes like Air Witness, Air Believe, or Game Five don'thave any LeBron logos. These have the same L23 sign on the heel as the mid. Plus there seems to be his signature on the tongue. Also, I think they had tochange the midsole after dropping the full length Max Air unit.

It may be a takedown/lower budget LeBron shoe. Kobe's Dream Season shoe had his logo and signatures on it, maybe this is the path Nike is going with someof their shoes.
Pretty understandable logic though, it's like buying a LeBron shoe despite it not being THE LeBron shoe (Air Max LeBron VII).

That's a decent upper on the shoe though, can someone PS the "basketball specific" 360 unit on them? I think they'd be a winner if they hadthat full visible air.

Back
Top Bottom