OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Looks like something Derek Fisher would wear.

exactamundo....

but they look nice and simple....just doesnt fit all the "happenings" of a lebron sig imo.....i know its a fill package with flywire, max air andwhatever else, but design wise looks uninspired for a lbj shoe

Originally Posted by mt3130

^^^thats just what hes listed at. there was an article not too long ago saying he actually measured 6'9 and weighed in at 274.
I could see the NBA upping measurements but reducing them?

What would they stand to gain?

I don't like the design, and I'll need to see men's size and different colorways. But it's def a step back.
Thanks for posting pics.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Yay, another frankenstein boot!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to Nike

They must want LeBron to leave.

Well, he's 6'9 270 lbs,
6'8'' 250 lbs... nice exaggeration
laugh.gif

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron_james/index.html

NBA analysts have been saying he's at 270 now, they don't update his weight during the season.

I like it...its plain, but looks like a real good shoe to ball in...Nike is really going crazy with this Flywire stuff huh?...let's see if these actuallyrelease looking like this

^^^thats just what hes listed at. there was an article not too long ago saying he actually measured 6'9 and weighed in at 274.
I could see the NBA upping measurements but reducing them?

What would they stand to gain?
From what I understand, its to play a certain position on the court. KG is said to be about 7'1" but is listed at 6'11" sodoesn't get played at the 5. I'm guessing it's the same for LBJ, so gets to plays the 3, not 4. As for the shoes, I'll reserve judgment until anon-GS picture with better color blocking surfaces.

Yay, another frankenstein boot!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to Nike

They must want LeBron to leave.

Well, he's 6'9 270 lbs,
6'8'' 250 lbs... nice exaggeration
laugh.gif

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron_james/index.html
In an interview (I believe with Magic) he was asked what he weighed and he laughed and said 250+. Earlier in the year he was weighed at 274 lbs. So he may have dropped some weight through the season but he is nowhere near 250.

Well......I guess the IV was the only innovative shoe. Some of the rest may feel good but they certainly lack in aesthetics.

Sigh....Zoom Power....what could've been. It actually looks like a kick down of the Zoom Power (Flightposite>>>Jamgasmic).

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Well, he's 6'9 270 lbs, so his sig shoe has to be built like a Escalade, to support him. I don't plan to ball in the VII, so these work me.
It doesnt have to be, again the VI's are light, so why cant these be?

Looks like every other Nike shoe released in the past three years. Way to open up the LeBron to the public, Nike.

why is the kids version called the zoom lebron 7 but the adult version is called the max lebron 7? are both going to feature air max and zoom or is kids getting zoom and adults gets air max?

probably. it wouldn't be the first time. kids shoes often don't feature the same tech as men's.

jordan 20, for example, only sz 7.5 and up have IPS, 7 and below have flat bottoms with i'm assuming airsoles

anyone have a pic of bron standing beside tim duncan? they're about the same height.. if anything, bron might be a bit taller.

Looks kinda like bb's mixed with powermax. Don't really look like a sig shoe, but as a big guy I'd certainly like to play in these.

I don't believe for a second that's what LeBron will be wearing for the majority of next season.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom