OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

tired.gif
HOH ruins alot of releases IMO.

Call me salty, its whatever...exclusive/limited shoes are just
smh.gif

Especially in such a nice colorway like this...ill take my L

I hear that but trust folk, you ain't missing nothing. Imo, Lebron "Miami" 6 > these [+]
nike-zoom-lebron-6-pe-city-pack-miami-1-6.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

was at the NBA store got the last size 8.5 and seen some1 buy the last 14.. shoes are like hotcakes.

EDIT Check sig
check ya pm

OMG!!!! I thought red carpets were a GR colorway?? am i wrong can i get a quick cliff note on this shoe? smh for being late on a shoe.. can someone point meto a 9.5?

Wow - I picked the wrong week to go on vacay - missed Carpets, RESNs, Pac Man AT1s....sheesh!

For anyone still looking, no worries - these are not HOH exclusive. They will hit Niketowns in the coming weeks.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wow - I picked the wrong week to go on vacay - missed Carpets, RESNs, Pac Man AT1s....sheesh!

For anyone still looking, no worries - these are not HOH exclusive. They will hit Niketowns in the coming weeks.
Just Niketown!!!!??? no Footlockers!!!??? NOOOOoOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!! ( i go to school in the middle of nowhere)

Originally Posted by Brugal

I need an 8.5. 200 max ill go and im paypal ready. Dudes aren't checking their PMs
wait a bit, and hit ebay. they're not gonna be that much more than retail. 200 tops...they're not that serious..a lot of people thinkthey're terrible..this is just hype in the beginning....be patient, you'll find it at a good price.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chicago HOH got a second shipment in today of the "Red Carpets".[/color] I picked up two ofthe 9.5s, but check the shoes before you leave the store cuz one of my pairs had a defect on the toe box and I had to go back to exchange. They had already setaside a couple of other pairs for the same reason.

I'ma wait till the Red Carpets officially release..don't feel like spending 200 on these..

Originally Posted by Brugal

I need an 8.5. 200 max ill go and im paypal ready. Dudes aren't checking their PMs

im not spending more than 200 on these. their special but not that special. dudes wylin droppin 200 + for these

^^ i agree not to pay too much over retail.. but i have to strongly disagree about these being no "that special"..... honestly, from the first day isaw these.... BEST shoe to dorp in a while. shoe of the year imo. these are like foamposites eggplant last year, but W/O the hype. i actrually like thesebetter

Trying cop my size 9 or 9.5 to no luck, I've gotten some info about them only being a hoh niketown and NBA store release, my info said it maybe subject tochange

^^ no way. info has been released they are droppin dec. 3rd. and hoh-la confirmed so this morning. more pairs dec. 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom